Hello New To Fitnesspal

Options
niki2ku
niki2ku Posts: 3 Member
:smile: I have tried a lot of programs some I have failed and some I have had a good success. This is the first app that I happy to have and it works with the average person in mind. The planner the exercise and a scanner for items that may be in the food list. The scanner may be a plus if you could scan the video games that are more on the exercise level and videos that people are using like turbofire, hip hop abs or the P90X, kinecs and the wii's Just Dance 1 and 2. But I am quite sure that the other bloggers have these suggestions covered. Overall I like my fitnesspal and look forward to keep using it. Oh a reminder for doing some sort of activity should also be given. You now like when you haven't access the system for a while or you have done a least some sort of exercise in a few days or before the week is out. Something to motivate you into doing and staying focus on your goal. Thanks all I look forward to trying to lose a couple of inches and pounds.

Replies

• Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Welcome....This is a wonder site to help you.
  • jazzyface
    jazzyface Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im the same. Ive tried many programs and am so impressed with fitnesspal! so clean and simple!

Love this place and am looking to stick to it.

I wish they had Kinect and Wii in the exercises cuz that's what i use to workout!

But anywho... i just wanted to say hi. :0)