Operation "How low can you go!"

Options
I weighed in at 202.8 this morning and I have been trying to get under 200 for weeks now! I am so annoyed and this week is it!!!! This week I am going to be under 200!!!!!! So I decided that starting Monday I am going to check my weight every morning (don't care if it needs to be only once a week) and eating healthy and working out at least 30 mins everyday until I am under 200.
If you have a goal in mind that you want to commit to then join me (can be anything, weight, eating healthy, a walking challenge.. whatever). I will be on this thread everyday so I'm looking for people who want to join me and who want to be here to encourage each other!!! anyone in?

Replies

• CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Its great to have mini goals during this process!
    Push the water, mroe than you think you can handle and I bet you can get yourself under that 200 mark! Good luck!!!
  • natskedat
    natskedat Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Friend me! I live to motivate others to help them achieve their goals!
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    right there with you, been at 201 for 2 weeks...its like my body just doesnt want to get into onederland! water is building up for Tom already so I doubt it will be this week (weigh in tomorrow) or even next week when Tom is actually due but i'm trying! That said although the scale hasnt moved the number on the tape measure has...5 inches of the belly in the past month so i'm guessing my body is just catching up a little. Good luck for your next weigh in
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I want to be at 190 by the end of may!
  • Xenzu
    Xenzu Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite at your mark yet.
    SW: 254 Jan 1 2011
    CW: 227
    GW: 185

I know they say not to weigh yourself every day, but I do regardless. It allows me to reflect on what I did wrong the previous day. I also keep in mind that your body can/does flux in body weight (up to and around 2 lbs.). I've been dropping pretty quick (save for some vacation poundage that I put on) on a 1650 cal diet and 30-60 minute workouts every day. One more thing I do is when and how I eat. I tried the five meals a day thing and couldn't keep up (would forget to eat and my body would go into starvation mode). Instead, I eat like a king for breakfast, a prince for lunch, and a pauper for diner. If cals allow I have a snack inbetween lunch and dinner. Persistance is going to win those 3 lbs for you though. Keep it up and friend me. I would like to know when you hit your marks.

X-
  • easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I weigh my self everyday too, it works for me. This way I stay on track with what I am doing wrong and what I must do for the next day. I want to lose 3lbs within the next week so I'll join you:)