40 and Fab

Options
Hi All MyFitnessPal Friends :smiley:

I turned 40 last year and love my life, but I have to lose about 50 lbs in order to live longer and have more energy.

I would love to connect with some other men and women in my shoes, so that we can support each other.

Please friend me :wink:

Thanks,
Linda

Replies

• ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! I'm 30 with about 50 more pounds to go. :)
  • fitzymic
    fitzymic Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I turned 40 this year to I have about 40 lbs to lose.i sent you a request feel free to add me.
  • hilsidney
    hilsidney Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi, I turned 44 last month, and I need to lose 50lbs. I need some friends for motivation. This is my second time to try on here. I never should have stopped because I did so well the first time. 40 is amazing, and if we can be in the best shape of our lives, well, it will be even more amazing!!!
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I am 46 and have lost 106 lbs with 144 to go. Feel free to add me
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    <41 here
  • zezelryck
    zezelryck Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Well I'm 46 and already done all the hard work by losing 183lb, however I still log religiously everyday and am always looking for new dedicated MFP buddies around my age. Add me and inspire me to keep on being as awesome as I am haha just kidding, but please add me if you like :-)
  • dylangrrrrl
    dylangrrrrl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi Icline74! I also turned 40 this year, work full time, am a happily married mom of two (3 yrs and 1 yr) and am looking to lose about 20 lbs. Feel free to friend me. I'm focused on small meals/snacks which contain both protein and carbs. Eg. mini babybel and an apple. My diary is open and I'm always looking for new ideas! Good luck on your journey!
  • Johanna_Massage_Therapist
    Options
    Hello Linda! I'm Johanna, 41
    Feel free to add me, I love to encourage others... we can definitely help each other to achieve our goal.

Happy Monday and be blessed!