Starting Turbo Fire in January

Options
13»

Replies

• coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    The group is going strong. It's never too late to join if you want to be motivated, accountable and have some good fun.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Week one is in the books. If you are currently doing this program or interested we have a group simply titled Turbo Fire 2015. Please feel free to join this group.

• coachreyes
    Options
    Find our group. Turbo Fire 2015. A lot of people checking in and workouts are going great. Hope to see you there.
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Here is the link if anyone wants to join us:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/101208-turbo-fire-2015
  • coachreyes
    Options
    We are starting Week 4. We have a very active and supportive group going if you would like to join. It's never to late.
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late I'd like to join! I'm starting P90X/TurboFire Hybrid on 2/1. I've done TurboFire before but have slacked off big time. Been doing TurboJam for almost a month to help build my stamina back up.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Just sent you an invite. It's never too late. Like I stated it's a very fun and supportive group.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Our group page Turbo Fire 2015 is going strong. Several of us are on Week 6 but we are always looking for more members to keep us motivated and going strong. If that's what your looking for come join us, it's not too late.