What's Been your Biggest Challenge that's Turned into A Bles

Options
I'd love to hear your success and your inspirations, and your challenges that you've overcome!!!
:smile:

Replies

• Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that I can comfortably cross my legs now! I now enjoy my daily walk and have increased it each week. Living in rainy Oregon has me mall walking that is a challenge in itself...but i do it.
  • slimrb2011
    slimrb2011 Posts: 122
    Options
    Just working out!! My first day at the gym, I literally vomitted for about 10 minutes! I was so weak, dizzy and sick that my husband had to help me to the car! Now I am there 6 days a week for at least an hour a day and am loving the results!!
  • kaveril422
    kaveril422 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that I can comfortably cross my legs now! I now enjoy my daily walk and have increased it each week. Living in rainy Oregon has me mall walking that is a challenge in itself...but i do it.

I was sitting with my legs crossed and I happened to look down, and I was like AHHH my legs are crossed!!! My biggest challenge used to be the elliptical. I hated and dreaded it, but I started pushing myself, and a couple days ago, I was on it for 15 mins without even thinking about how hard it was and how it sucked. I used to only do like 2 mins at a time. Now it has become on of my favorite workouts.
  • ashers1819
    ashers1819 Posts: 160
    Options
    The 30 Day Shred... I literally didn't want to do it when I started it but I completed all 30 Days and lost 8.5 inches overall and feel so much better because of it.

I've now started it again and am using heavier weights.

Jillian Michaels is a genius.
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    Learning to stop eating when I am not stuffed. I measure and weigh everything and when my plate it empty I am done. I have found I can trick myself by eating off a smaller plate or using a smaller bowl. I think I am getting a lot but really I am getting just what I need.

I now love still feeling a bit hungry after I finish eating, because I know in about 20 mins my stomach will catch up and presto... I am full :wink:
  • sdc225
    sdc225 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Actually starting my diet and sticking to it because it took me 7 months to do it but so far I'm more than pleased with my progress.:smile:
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    c25k. I never wanted to run at all. NEVER. I always said I'd only run if I was being chased. When I started it a couple months ago, I could barely run the minute at a time that I had to do without feeling like I was going to die. Yesterday I did it for 30 minutes. Today, I went jogging outside with my husband. It was the first time I've done that in the 18 years we've been together.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!