Options
    <<41 here
  • pchenley
    pchenley Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Anyone in this group from Virginia?
  • Envirogurl
    Options
    58 and with metal hip and need to lose 50 lbs more. Lost 20 so far, but at a stalemate...
  • ginxx27
    ginxx27 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    48 here
  • kodiakke
    kodiakke Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    40 here and need to lose 50 soon... because the scale is going the wrong way and the best time to beat diabetes is before you get it. Please feel free to add me!

I'm in for the lifestyle change; want to be fitter, healthier, and of course HOTTER. I am looking to learn how to develop lean, strong muscles and enjoy hiking, anything outdoors, functional fitness type things (I'm unfortunately not a good gym bunny, but if you lift or love it, teach me whys and hows so perhaps I can find my inspiration); love to cook and make beautiful meals. I can talk about world events, politics, science/geek/gadgetry, and love sci-fi/fantasy media (books, movies, comics, etc... Yep, nerd alert! ;) So add me if you're positive, active online, and willing to share your knowledge, successes, and goals... not looking for LIKE buttons here, we're not on Facebook. :)
  • shannajarman
    shannajarman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just turned 41 yesterday. Count me in!
  • Madascala
    Madascala Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm 42, started logging a few months ago and have become very committed to making behavioral changes (knowing that the pounds follow deeper change). I have just a few friends so please add me if you are serious.
  • latlit
    latlit Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm 41 and trying to loose looking for supporters and help and ideas its just so hard I lost a lot but still got lots to loose
  • 1Blackshoe
    1Blackshoe Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40, need to take off 40 lbs more.... or more, please add me.
  • Victoriamrs
    Victoriamrs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to all.

Feel free to add me. Support and motivation is the key. :)
  • Christineclendaniel
    Christineclendaniel Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    There is a 40 and over thread on the forum for those looking to add members over 40...just an fyi.

Either way, feel free to add me, if you dont get offended easily. I log daily, I have lost about 64 pounds. I have another 8 more to lose before I reach my original goal...but I would like to lose 20 more.
  • MidWestMissy
    MidWestMissy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Here I go again! Let's do this!! I had reached my goal 5/13. But I let self go and back to (almost) square one. Feel Free to add me. 43 and looking to lose about 40-45lbs.
  • runmama411
    runmama411 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    43 and would like to lose the 35 pounds I've gained in the last 5 years. Trying on skinny was fun, but now I want to keep it off.
  • southernschorrs
    Options
    I am 47 and need to get motivated to lose 40 lbs- Hope I can help others do the same! I have been successful before and need to do it again for health reasons and to feel good again!
  • TraciBru
    TraciBru Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    in my 40's and here for the long haul. approx 290 days in and still going
    Any female can add me.
  • brendo204
    brendo204 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I turn 40 in march. Feel free to add me guys and gals
  • vbarber75
    vbarber75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Can I join in?! 40 in March with about 25lbs to lose before June - how do I get through that big birthday and stay on track?!!! Eek!!
  • jakicooke
    jakicooke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hiya im 46 and in the UK. ive been doing MFP since Jan 2014 - 60+ lbs down and still plenty to go at. would love some more 40 + friends