best fitness dvd's

Options
Has anyone used fitness DVDs at home, if so what do u (or don't u like )

Replies

• ace8280
    ace8280 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I like T25, and then I lift free weights after. I also used to do The Biggest Loser Cardio Blast.
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I used to have 10 minute trainer, which I liked because it was quick but intense and it was easy to extend the workout if I had time for more. Unfortunately a former friend stole it so I need to buy a new one or find a different program.
  • t25fan29ny
    t25fan29ny Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love Shaun T .. insanity or T 25 are awesome
  • isaac1427
    Options
    Tap out is good too
  • jotrio
    jotrio Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks people !
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I used Jillian Michaels Shred DVD and it wasn't bad. I only used it for a week though, because I'm not too good with working out by myself.
  • ZaronBerma
    ZaronBerma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love DDPYoga.
  • ElectricFuneral81
    Options
    "Insanity" is awesome. Just go at your own pace, and before you know it you're at speed with the people in the video. Jillian Michael's "30 Day Shred" is also great. Short and sweet!
  • isa474
    isa474 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Check out 2020abworkout.com. it is amazing
  • LFrances09
    Options
    I did the beachbody workout challenge and the videos were good. I'm a busy person so the workouts were 30 minutes which was awesome
  • bjabdullah
    bjabdullah Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Have you checked out You Tube for exercise video's? There are ton's there, including, most of the above mentioned plus thing like dance videos, Zumba, swimming exercises, yoga for weight loss and almost any kind of activity you like. Plus they're free to sample; first view them and if you find one you like you can buy the full versions. Best wishes for success.