Hi I'm Carolyn and I m trying to loose 100 pounds in a year.

Options

Replies

• SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Yoda-Do-or-do-not-there-is-no-try1.jpg
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    It's doable so do it !
  • timesurfer7
    timesurfer7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!! I want to lose 80 so I am right with you. Let me know if I can encourage you!!!
  • poetgirl115
    poetgirl115 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Totally doable. To put it in perspective, I've lost 64 pounds since June, 75 overall. If you stick to your goals and do it reasonably, you'll do great! Good luck!!
  • uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Yoda-Do-or-do-not-there-is-no-try1.jpg

857li86h1f2d.jpg

Therefore, Yoda is a sith.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You can do it! I started almost exactly a year ago, and I've lost just under 95 lbs. I'd like to lose another 5 or so.

The most important thing, though, is not to worry about timetables, but just to get started.
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Best of luck. If you fall down, just get right back up and start again.
  • atiral
    atiral Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi! Today is my one year anniversary on here. I lost about 90 lbs and am starting to try to figure out maintenance. You can do it! My advice ( not that you asked for any lol) would be to not restrict yourself in a way that will not be sustainable for a long time. I think that is why I have failed so many times before; thinking I had to eat special diet food and excersize constantly. I actually eat way less salad now (I don't really like it that much) and more ice cream. Find what works for you though and take it day by day.
  • aprileshowers
    Options
    Me too!! I just got started last week, and one year seems soooooooo far away!!!