5'1 female with 25 to lose need female friends

Options
I need for support and motivation. I'm 49 mom of 2 college kids. Only female friends please!

Replies

• IOverstreet
    IOverstreet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im 46 mom of 8 year old. Looking for accountability of eating plan
  • tess61794
    Options
    Hello! I'm 20, I'm a mom of one beautiful baby girl who is turning 2 in March and I'm marrying my bestfriend in July. I have 35 pounds to lose!
  • jessiegrl35
    jessiegrl35 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm Jess! Have 25 to lose and looking for friends :)
  • bubula1230
    Options
    Hi. I am 30 and 5'1 would love to lose atleast 20 more pounds. Married with no human kids but have a four legged one that keeps me active at the dog park. Trying to lose weight for myself and hopefully to help get pregnant this year. I have PCOS and weighting lose helps infertility. Add me if you like :)
  • zinarhose
    zinarhose Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    looking to lose another 20 to 25 pounds here as well. Anybody who would like to add me that would be great.
  • Silverlaced14
    Silverlaced14 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" looking to lose 15-20lbs, 41 mom of an amazing 12 year old. I have found that portion control and keeping track of what I eat is the only.way I can lose. Doing 21 day fix now and love it! :-)
  • gmunzu
    gmunzu Posts: 7
    Options
    Got a fitness buddy right here!
  • Catnaper260
    Catnaper260 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Madlynn... I am 52, two kids, one in her last semester of college, (HaPPy DanCe). I was on MFP in 2012 and successfully lost over 18 pounds, but the last two years of a lot of emotional eating has put it back on me. I have found the error of my ways, lol, and am back and ready to get this weight off forever. If you would like to add me, I would be honored to help you in your journey also.
  • 777Nana777
    777Nana777 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I'm 35, a mom of two beautiful girls (8 & 4), and I want to lose 20-25 pounds. I'm always motivated in the beginning but tend to lose it after a few weeks
  • misssakajeka
    Options
    bubula1230 wrote: »
    Hi. I am 30 and 5'1 would love to lose atleast 20 more pounds. Married with no human kids but have a four legged one that keeps me active at the dog park. Trying to lose weight for myself and hopefully to help get pregnant this year. I have PCOS and weighting lose helps infertility. Add me if you like :)

Hi there, your story sounds like mine! In 5"5, 33 years old and looking to lose about 25 pounds. Found out I have PCOS in November 2014. At that stage I had already lost about 85pounds but because I was still a major weekend carb binger, So PCOS was thriving and weightloss stalled. I'm about 25pounds from goal. Married with no kids but praying that overcoming PCOS a will Change that one day soon.
  • madlynn2
    madlynn2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies. I have added all that requested. It is great to get ideas from others diaries so it would be great if you can share with friends.
  • My diary/blog is open. I am a 40yr old w/ 3 kids under 10. I am 5'1 (and 3/4, so I claim 2") and I want to get back down to 135ish, so 26 lbs to goal.