Keep it up!

Options
new to the community... I am 3 weeks into my diet and I'm starting to feel a little discouraged. I didn't lose any weight but I did lose an inch around my waist and hips...

How do you stay motivated?

Replies

• librarydebster
    librarydebster Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I stay motivated because I look at my legs and see how they have changed and I love the energy I have. I also know that I am tougher than the fat on my body and that it has no chance of staying on my body with all the exercise I do. I stay motivated because I love feeling strong.
  • nellielovescupcakes
    Options
    I'm with the person above. I'm in the best shape of my life and I look forward to my workouts. I try to find a friend to workout with so the time goes by faster. I tell myself, "you'll never regret going to a workout but you may regret not going."
  • rclarkin
    Options
    You already lost an inch! Great job! The scale isn't everything. Here's a few things you can do for motivation:
    - Print out a picture of someone with the body that you want, cut and paste your face over theirs, put your current picture next to it
    - Surround yourself with others who are motivated (get a workout partner!)
    - Set attainable goals (setting weekly goals or bi-weekly goals can really boost motivation because you are working towards something in the near future
    - Listen to motivational speeches on YouTube (check out my channel, it's in my description)
    - Praise yourself for being awesome enough to make change in your life! Most people are too weak minded to make a change! Good thing you aren't one of them!

Best of luck on the rest of your weight loss journey! Message me if you have any other questions!
  • carmatiz
    carmatiz Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Self motivation is the key. You have to be able to flip the switch and get results. Getting thinner and more fit is my motivation. Its truly about being consistent.
  • sharjage
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)