So you lost some wt? When does the confidence kick in?

Options
So men look at me Like im human...so when does one begin to feel ok?

Replies

• rclarkin
    Options
    When you decide to.
  • carmatiz
    carmatiz Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    In time it will. When you start to see results. Its addictive. Plus you will start being more positive, more happy, jus overall better.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    rclarkin wrote: »
    When you decide to.

This.
  • angel388
    angel388 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Change your thought process. You are already there stand tall and proud. And if you dont believe it yet. Fake it till ya make it.
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    It's all about how I think for me. My mind can sometimes be my worst enemy, as my own worst critic, I always find things I don't like and think I'm inferior. That being said, I've improved from before. I'm still not comfortable naked so I know that's something I still need to come to terms with. I'm a work in progress :)
  • bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Losing weight doesn't necessarily change how you feel. It does change how other people react to you, but some people find that to be unsettling. This guest post on Yoni Freedhoff's blog is insightful.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    It doesn't magically happen. You have to find it.
  • VickiLee45
    VickiLee45 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    No kidding, Men do look and treat you differently when you are thinner (or maybe healthier?). Have to admit I do like it when they look, makes me feel good like I have accomplished something.
  • allie_00p
    allie_00p Posts: 280 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Losing weight does not necessarily equal gaining confidence, despite what every weight loss ad out there says.