Insanity workout!!!

Options
Started day 1 of Insanity, anyone else doing it or has finished the program? Would love to hear about your results!

Replies

• jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I do it, although not exclusively, but it is part of my routine.
    It is an awesome cardio/circuit training workout, but the explosive/jumping moves really takes a toll on my knees, ankles and lower back..........hence why I don't do Insanity every day.
  • PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I'm a proud Insanity graduate! Hardest workout I've ever done but so worth it!

Feel free to add me as a friend, my results are in my gallery section! :)
  • Level1Vegan
    Level1Vegan Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today too!
    Good luck x
  • SJunczyk
    SJunczyk Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Currently waiting for my dvds...,,and once they arrive...I am gonna whoop my own *kitten* into getting this body fit and fine :)
  • Smamfa
    Smamfa Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I do it, although not exclusively, but it is part of my routine.
    It is an awesome cardio/circuit training workout, but the explosive/jumping moves really takes a toll on my knees, ankles and lower back..........hence why I don't do Insanity every day.
    me too. I love it, would recommend it to anyone but my ankles can't take it everyday. Enjoy! :smiley:

• FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I did 2 rounds of it last year. Today I'm starting week 4 of Insanity Max 30. Good luck with your Insanity workouts. It is definetly a great program.
  • mrsdecourcey18
    mrsdecourcey18 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just completed month 1 of Insanity. While I haven't lost much weight on the scale, I'm definitely becoming much more muscular and "toned". It's a challenge but it is an amazing feeling to complete a workout that hard.
    Feel free to add me! Good luck!
  • buggsy7412
    Options
    I have had insanity for about two years and can't seem to get through the hole program but this time I have more support and this great app to help me on my journey. I was curious how you guys tracked the workouts. I don't have a monitor to tell me how many calories I burned. Can anyone help?
    Thanks
  • cardozojoann
    cardozojoann Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I just started round 2 of Insanity today. I finished my first round on Saturday YAY!!! Feel free to add me :);)
  • Jess757
    Jess757 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Insanity tonight. Feel Free to add me.
  • laurenmisja
    laurenmisja Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have done it before but it's super hard on the joints
  • daniellemoffatt2011
    Options
    I'm on Week2Day2 of INSANITY and so far I've lost 2 pounds and 6.25" :smiley:
  • romerop1
    romerop1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Be careful, stay within your limits, and don't do this as your 'just getting back into exercise' routine... I'm a mountain biker and I do full power intervals on a regular basis but insanity is way beyond that level of exertion. Seriously, I would do this workout once a week for a least a month before trying to complete the prescribed program. YRMV
  • helenrachel123
    helenrachel123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have just started doing Insanity today and done my first class at the gym this morning am also wondering how to track cals for this class do I track it as aerobics or something else, thanks
  • cutenikki07
    cutenikki07 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Insanity Max 30! I am on my second week so I am still a work in progress!! :)
  • algingher
    algingher Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it yesterday, if it's here by Monday, I'll be starting then! I tried a few years back with a friend's set of DVDs and only got through day 4 and quit but I was not very motivated and I was a smoker back then and could barely breathe by the end of it! I'm now 35 days cigarette free and I'm feeling much more confident this time around!

I can't wait to join you ladies!
  • abir888
    abir888 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I will start it tomorrow.. is the DVD on YouTube?