back at square one!

Options
Starting back at my highest weight.... After a trip to the Dr and seeing some new family pictures we took.... Definitely was an eye opener!!!! I have at least 150 pounds to lose.... I got a membership at the community center and shopped healthy this week..... Well here goes nothing!!

Replies

• katcedeno
    katcedeno Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! You can do this!
  • jennhubbard84
    jennhubbard84 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I have a long way to go. Just trying to stay motivated so I don't fall off track.
  • waggs72
    waggs72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Have faith in yourself. Your history does not dictate your future. It is what you do today that counts. Hope you get lots of support.
  • jennhubbard84
    jennhubbard84 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thank you... I think the biggest thing pushing me is I want a baby, and at my weight it's almost impossible..... I'm thirty with a thirteen year old so my time is ticking that's for sure!
  • CA_Underdog
    CA_Underdog Posts: 733 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I got a membership at the community center and shopped healthy this week..... Well here goes nothing!!
    Good luck on our journey! Weight loss is mostly about what you eat. Calories in < calories allows you to cherish the foods you've always loved, while self-compassion trumps self-discipline as a force in your life if you're in this with us for the long haul. Enjoy. :)