Needing weight loss friends 130lbs to lose

Options
Hey guys, my name is Mackenzie and i am 22. I'm just getting back on track with my weight loss journey after having my daughter in September. Before I got pregnant I had lost 80lbs and now i gained that all back and then some! I am now 280 lbs and looking to be about 150. Support is so important while losing weight and I just dont have that around me right now so im looking for some people who may be on a similar journey so we can keep each other motivated and honest. Thanks guys! I look forward to talking to you all

Replies

• SassyMoonbeams
    SassyMoonbeams Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi hon! My ultimate goal is about 150 too and I've lost over 90lbs now. Feel free to friend request me!
  • maccswartz92
    Options
    okay i added you (: thanks!
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Megan and I've lost over 101 lbs with diet and exercise. When I first started here at MFP I was 256 lbs and am currently 155 lbs. Please feel free to add me, I have an open diary. =)
  • kali_athena
    kali_athena Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started with My Fitness Pal as well. I've lost a few pounds so far. I'm 247 now and need to get to 190. I'm looking for all the help and support I can get as well!
  • txlawyer87
    txlawyer87 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started about the same as you...275 and now, 3 weeks on MFP and with the support of MFP friends, ive lost 17 lbs. Feel free to add me, the more accountabilibuddies the better!
  • DaisyChain80
    DaisyChain80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi add me too
  • fatima228
    fatima228 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello. This is my second time around. I think I'm committed now. For starters I'd like to lose 50 pounds. Tips and suggestions are appreciated.
  • aSearch4Me
    aSearch4Me Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    We have similar starting weights & goal weights, add me if you would like :-). I started on Jan 5th, with solely focusing on diet, and now I'm slowly adding in the exercise component. I'm down 10#'s so far :-). (20# over my highest recorded weight)
  • Em78IN
    Em78IN Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am the "wieght loss" journey too have already lost 100lbs but still have a long way to go. Good luck on your journey and I've sent a friend request.
  • camilarees
    Options
    hi me to i have 45 pnt to go at least that is my goal
  • fatjon73
    fatjon73 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hello all

This is my second time using MFP, I lost 3 stone the first time, now I am back to try to lose the same again....( I am 18 stone, need to get in the 16 at least,)
    I find having others on my list pushes me to maintain my Goal even though I don't know you I still feel its a let down if I do not meet my goals.
    So please add me and keep kicking my *kitten* if I miss my goals please...
  • trippinonkittenheels
    trippinonkittenheels Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi Mackenzie and gang! I'm new to MFP as well. I opened an account last year and quickly lost motivation since I don't know many people on this journey. Hope I can join you guys and keep each other motivated. I recently weighed myself and am at my heaviest. Looking to get back to my old self and clothes. Would love to connect with you ladies and keep each other motivated. I'm usually a good cheerleader if I know there's others on the same path :smile: Thanks!