sucks being healthy sometimes!!!

Options
i stayed up all night with a girlfriend with a crises so i i didnt get to bed till 6 this morn and im still exhausted. no exercise today so im beating myself up. Hum that the thing about living a healthy life it cut deep in your social life.I mean you got to go to bed before the news just to get up in time to wind up with sore butts and legs from squats and what nots. it turns you into a human calculator, REALLY like i know the calories for every food! Im human food data base :laugh: and every food event is an adventure in it self as you search high and low for the lowest calorie, carby thing and sometimes you just wind up with black coffee! People are amaze at the time i put into grocery shopping ,hell im amaze with the time i put in my kicthen and somedays my brain is exhausted from just thinking about food and calories. i hate people who don't exercise and still look great regardless as i sweat away an hour of my life each day! I love working out but my goodness it seem to require more attention to my hair but it great for my skin.ah vanity you got to love it.:tongue: so why bother ummmm cause i like the way it make me feel and look and at the end it just totally worth it!:wink: (or im just plain nuts lol)

Replies

• taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I'm not the only one here who can totally relate to that!! :smile:
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! That is fantastic!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Love it. . . so much truth in that statement! Keep doing what your doing though. Nutrition and exercise is a good thing!:smile:
  • tara4487
    tara4487 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    wow whats the secret u lost alot of weight congrats
  • tara4487
    tara4487 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

but it does suck being healthy
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I can relate. Right now I'm a SAHM but I have this hidden fear that I will soon become a gym-junkie and then when I go back to work not be able to fit it in to my schedule.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Yep. I only got about 5 hours of interrupted sleep last night (indigestion from the crappy fast food I let my husband get us), my stomach felt blech this morning but I still dragged my butt out of bed at 6 to work out.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    But it doesn't suck to look so good and to be able to do exercise and fun activities! Great job!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I'm not the only one here who can totally relate to that!! :smile:

Nope. Not the only one.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    preach!
  • FullOfSpice
    FullOfSpice Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    yes it is frustrating, and sometimes I have so much anxiety about what I am eating and finding something that isn't unhealthy. For example, I had class today from 7-1. Im exhausted and feel guilty for not working out. I want to relax but then I know I have to workout because I made a commitment to this lifestyle change.
  • mkennedym
    mkennedym Posts: 253 Member
    Options

but it does suck being healthy

no. being healthy is awesome. going from unhealthy to healthy sucks. the trip and work is hard and not as "fun" as eating whatever and sitting around, but your quality of life increases exponentially with your health.
  • xxjacqueline
    xxjacqueline Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    It does suck. Particularly when people around you are eating loads of garbage. You have lost so much weight! Oh my goodness. Fantastic job!
  • SparkleKittie
    SparkleKittie Posts: 127
    Options
    I love this healthy lifestyle. I live for it. It makes me feel awesome. I devote an hour a day six days a week to exercise, and I eat healthy clean meals. Gotta love it.
  • ppiinnkkmmoonn
    Options
    I love this healthy lifestyle. I live for it. It makes me feel awesome. I devote an hour a day six days a week to exercise, and I eat healthy clean meals. Gotta love it.

i love it to but it does wear an tear on ones soul lol
    but it nice to know im not alone
  • SparkleKittie
    SparkleKittie Posts: 127
    Options
    I'm sure you wouldn't trade it for the world though. You look gorgeous. :)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    Props, pretty woman. Props. :flowerforyou: