When did you start seeing physical changes?

Options
2»

Replies

• ELiCiT23
    ELiCiT23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    One doesn't notice changes in oneself right away. Maybe take some pics or have someone else look at you and send them pics? I'm sure changes have been made. I start seeing results starting week 3 and I diet for 12 weeks
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i can tell you (and i have 100+ pounds to lose and am just 3 weeks in) that (aside from a number on a scale) am already noticing SMALL changes. nothing visible, but quite a few NSV (non scale victories)... i exercise from 30 minutes to an hour and a half about 6 times a week on average (usually twice a day). My thighs are starting to FEEL leaner. they dont LOOK it, but they FEEL it. My skinny jeans are looser on the back of my thigh. My energy level is THROUGH the roof (sitting and working is darn near torture, so i exercise before working). My chin seems (to me) to be getting smaller in the stupid selfies i take (LOL).

i really NEED to take pics/ measurements since im still at the beginning, im sure one day ill want to see them LOL (and i dont mind, i just havent done it yet)

But, with all that, EVERYONE is different.
  • pokegurl
    Options
    It's been one year since I joined the gym and started high intensity cardio and some strength training. I haven't lost any weight ( not my goal) but I can see muscles. And I have much more endurance and strength. Anyway, 1 year and in the best shape ever!