HI Looking for Support!!

Options
HI
I would like to have support in my weight loss journey. I've been struggling with weight for years and I have been a yo-yo dieter. This time, I would like to finally get the weight off! I think it would greatly help me if i had supportive diet buddies. I've tried other sites and they don't respond back! ok ttys
:smile:

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck feel free 2 add me:smile:
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hi - welcome!! I'm only in my second week of MFP but can say that this site is fab for keeping you on track and also for meeting people who are all on a similar journey and therefore offer great motivation and support.

Good luck and feel free to add me :smile: Vx
  • Tigerfish62
    Tigerfish62 Posts: 26
    Options
    Good luck!! Feel free to add me.
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! You came to a good site everyone here is so nice and helpful. Feel free to friend me. Good luck on your weight loss journey. I too was a yo yo dieter then I was a no dieter until I saw myself on TV for our school lunches. I about died. I looked pregnant. I am finally 30 lbs. lighter and much happier.
  • PNWriter
    PNWriter Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well :)
  • DarkDiva2005
    DarkDiva2005 Posts: 140
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck on your journey :)
  • hunni70
    hunni70 Posts: 57
    Options
    Hi i'm a month in feel free to add me we can all do with support!
  • eatingmysandshoe
    Options
    Hi, friend me if you like - I've been here 4 months and it's the longest time I've stuck out any weightloss program, and it seems effortless with all the support from here!