Any tips on gaining weight it's so hard !!!

Options
Is there any tips on gaining weight other than eating a lot does anybody have any ideas things to eat ways to gain weight quicker proteins shakes etc. any tips please help thank you

Replies

• mastodon14
    mastodon14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Is there any tips on gaining weight other than eating a lot does anybody have any ideas things to eat ways to gain weight quicker proteins shakes etc. any tips please help thank you
    Eat 4-6 regular meals with Good fats,carbs and protein.
  • ELiCiT23
    ELiCiT23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Find your maintenance calories, eat above it.
    It takes 3500 calories to gain one pound. If you eat 500 calories above your maintenance for 7 days, that's 3500 excess calories a week and you will gain 1 pound a week. Half of 3500 cals a week is .5 cals... Do the math. Remember to lift
  • suchapremadonna
    Options
    Thanks !! Now I'm Always on the go will protein shakes substitute for food ?
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options

Get pregnant? Always worked for me. Lol.

Seriously, I'd eat calorie dense foods like cheese, nuts, peanut butter, full fat yogurt etc.
  • ELiCiT23
    ELiCiT23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thanks !! Now I'm Always on the go will protein shakes substitute for food ?
    Try your best to meal prep, on an off day make food for 4-5 days. Protein shakes don't have the same MICROnutrients as real food. You'll intake the calories yes, but what about the carbs you need and the vitamins and minerals of let's say, chicken and rice? You can manage with protein shakes yes, but it's not the best. It's not so hard, take nuts with you on the go also.