Male. What will I look like. Inspire please

Options
im 5'10 258lb 24yo male.
I have been atleast 240 since I was a freshman in high school. My goal right now is to be 230 by July (30lb loss). My final goal weight is either 190 or 205. I say that because I don't know what I will look like less than 240. Please be bold and proud of your weight loss and show me your before and after pics so I can be inspired and maybe see what I have to look forward to looking like.

Replies

• bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I don't have a current picture ready to share, but here are before and after pictures from summer 2011 and last spring.

ModelMyDiet is also potentially useful.
  • GolfsOften
    GolfsOften Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I was 5'10" 260. Stay committed.
  • bakesb73
    bakesb73 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing I was starting to think no one would. And wow congratulations on your weight loss! What a transformation! I will check out the other link now. Thanks again bwogilvie
  • bakesb73
    Options
    Golfsoften idk if it's my phone or the app but it won't let me check out your profile. But judging from what I can see from your profile pic you have some pretty killer abs. How much do you weigh now?
  • GolfsOften
    Options
    I just uploaded a before pic. I'm in the 190s somewhere. I don't weigh myself much.
  • bakesb73
    Options
    Thank you golsoften! I'm glad to see someone who is same height and starting weight as me look that good in the 190s. I'm aiming to be 230 in 21 weeks. And 200 in 52 weeks. Hope I can get some abs like tht
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and was 260. In the profile picture I am 160
  • bakesb73
    Options
    How long did it take you to get 160? Is that where you want to be? I can't imagine myself at 160 o.o
  • GolfsOften
    Options
    Don't put expectations on yourself. Throw away the scale, aim to get mentally and physically get charged up 4 or 5 times a week, and eat sensibly. Don't feel guilty because you devour an entire pizza. LOL!!
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    19 months