Need to find a good workout video to get started again.

Options
Two years ago I was on a roll, I was doing great gymwise, and it all started when I decided to do Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, that was the push my stone needed to roll. I had an exam, and just completely fell off the workout wagon :( So here I am two years :open_mouth: later, and I need a workout video to get my stone rolling again. I tried Fitnessblenders videoes on youtube, but they were too long. I need to start easy. So I was thinking about doing 30 day shred again, but the thing is, I am 'thin fat', and am not sure 30 day shred is what I need. Maybe Ripped in 30? Or do you guys have any great ideas, preferably ones that last around 30 mins. 50+ is just too much work for me right now :expressionless:

Maybe I need to lose more fat, idk, maybe I should take some pictures so you guys can see!

Here you go:

B410B5A2-9C20-4FC4-9DF4-DCD95E6B9079.jpg

60AEDD67-9BD8-4DF4-BEA4-76485BB0C8AD.jpg

Replies

• LadyVeng3ance
    LadyVeng3ance Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    No one? :neutral_face:
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I'm a group fitness instructor and teach Bodycombat/Bodypump. They have at home versions of each...Combat being cheaper....and I can't say enough about it. Dan and Rach who created it are fantastic and they lead the workouts. It's mixed martial arts/cardio. It's through Beachbody. (Not selling anything. LOL)
  • livrerie
    Options
    I like combining different Blogilates or dance videos with yoga at the end. I really like Blogilates though because the videos are energetic and there is so much variation in the videos depending on what part of your body you want to work out. :smile:
  • ljsmithone
    ljsmithone Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You say the fitness blender workouts are too long - Have you tried the fitness blender HIIT workouts on you tube? I find these really good for a quick 10 - 20 minute blast in the mornings. I also used to do the 30 day shred but it gets a bit boring, at least with the you tube videos there are plenty to choose from!
  • jenfran89
    jenfran89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    ljsmithone wrote: »
    You say the fitness blender workouts are too long - Have you tried the fitness blender HIIT workouts on you tube? I find these really good for a quick 10 - 20 minute blast in the mornings. I also used to do the 30 day shred but it gets a bit boring, at least with the you tube videos there are plenty to choose from!

i've been using fitnessblender for about 3 weeks, and what I love is the fact that they have videos of varying length (shortest I've seen are 5 minutes) and you can mix and match to avoid boredom. I don't often have time to do longer than 30 minutes a day either. but they sure do cram a lot into those 30 minutes...

• isa474
    isa474 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You should check out 2020abworkout.com. It's a 10 min workout
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be starting off again in a little while with Jillian Michaels beginner shred.Then work my way back up to her 30 day shred and ripped in 30 and her other workouts.
  • sfhappy
    sfhappy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I like Hasfit.com. Lots of short, power-packed workouts w/wo weights if that's what you are looking for. They also have easier workouts for beginners. PS: you may not be ripped, but you look fine to me!