Young Adult looking for other young adults friends!

Options
Hey, im Courtney and im 19. I was wondering if there are any other younger aged people also losing weight! I'd love to have a support group with the same age range, and looking for people to add me so we can support eachother! Anyone can add me (:

Replies

• ctaylor1475
    ctaylor1475 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Courtney! I'm Cindy and I'm 18. I'm also looking for a sport group, it nice to have support from people who are around the same age as me. I just joined recently and I'm excited to start losing weight!
  • zmzeurcher1
    Options
    Hey y'all I'm 19, I'll be 20 here in a few months but I would love it if y'all added me as a friend for support! I don't know about y'all but I'm going to need a lot of motivating and it's easier to do this with people your age who are trying to do the same thing!
  • klbales
    Options
    Hello! I'm 22 and I'm looking to lose 20 lbs. I don't have any friends on here and I'm working on my 3rd week of my gym routine/dieting. I could use the extra motivation and I'd be happy to give some motivation. I'll add you! Open to other people's requests too! :)
  • CourtneyJune15
    CourtneyJune15 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yay! My app isn't working so everyone can add me (:
  • ELiCiT23
    ELiCiT23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yay! My app isn't working so everyone can add me (:

The app never works when it comes to adding people. Good luck guys
  • JosephSmithJDI
    JosephSmithJDI Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm 21 ! Add me !
  • CourtneyJune15
    CourtneyJune15 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Woo!
  • marquezzz17
    Options
    Hey Courtney, My name is Marquez & I'm also 19. I'd love to be friends bc motivation is always good