PCOS = fat+ Bearded+Balding ... fan-freaking-tastic.... Right!?!?

Options
2»

Replies

• mscheftg
    mscheftg Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I don't have PCOS, but have at least 3 friends who do (plus my sister). My sister (she's also been overweight most of her life) lost 30 lbs in about 3-4 months about 2 years ago... she stopped eating out, cut out soda (pop), and just paid attention to what she was eating. She also was going to Zumba one night a week and then taking a 20 minute walk most days of the week. So, please, PCOS sisters, don't give up! You CAN do this.
  • nurse3794
    Options
    I have PCOS and have successfully been losing weight and blood sugars normal now, hair growth is down and I feel great! Feel free to add me, I am a nurse and did tons of my own research and found what works for me..... Medication free.
  • kmash32
    kmash32 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I have to say I laughed out loud when I saw the title of this post :)

Thanks to horrible doctors I am 42 and was just diagnosed with PCOS 2 years ago. The kicker for me is that I also have no thyroid due to cancer and a heart condition that limits the types of exercise and the intensity I can do. Oh and am allergic to a lot of the good vegetables like tomatoes, peppers onions that type of thing.

Yes life some days as you said is fan-freaking-tastic...lol. Feel free to add me if you want.