New and need to stay motivated!

Options
Hey Everyone! I'm new to this app and would love for tips and motivation from everyone. I'll be 28 in April and have a 6 month old son. I'm hoping to get in shape and live a healthy lifestyle for my growing family! Can't wait to start this journey!

Replies

• anneyoung414
    Options
    New also :) 24 with a 2 year old.
  • shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me. I am down 130 pounds in a year without diet pills, surgery, or some crazy fad diet.
  • msalamun
    msalamun Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And best of luck in your fitness journey! If you ever need some answers, this community is great and you'll get plenty of help. So post away!
  • Valrotha
    Valrotha Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Patience and consistency are key. Most everything else can be learned with a bit of time. Having friends on MFP is also helpful, IMO.

Anyone should feel free to add me if they're looking for support. Good luck in your journey!
  • rosejyoti55
    rosejyoti55 Posts: 12 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm not very socail on here, but a tip for motivation might be to get a tumblr blog and make it a 'fitblr', following other fitness blogs for a bit of motivation and inspiration whenever you like.

(My blog is becoming-the-black-widow.tumblr.com if you want to check it out).
  • samanthahasse
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Feel free to add me if you'd like!