Motivation and success stories, please?! :-)

Options
Hi there, my name's Hannah and I'm twenty two years old and pretty much a fulltime student at college.

I'm hoping to lose weight for my auntie's wedding in September, where I'll be a bridesmaid.

Replies

• hannahxlouisa
    Options
    I don't know why, but it wouldn't post my original post in full. I'm just under 5 foot and 9 inches, and I currently weigh 12 stone and 7 pounds.
  • hannahxlouisa
    hannahxlouisa Posts: 7
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I started properly yesterday and my goal is to have 1000-1,200 calories a day, as well as 15-20 minutes of exercise 3 times a week.

Has anyone had similar kinds of goals and achieved success?

I am a chocoholic and finding this really tough!

Thanks guys!
  • wvtracyann
    wvtracyann Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    if you put your mind to it you can do it!!!! I started at 157 last year Oct 2013 had lost down to 135 then gained some back so I am back at it again. The thing is you have to really want it and not make excuses only you can make or break you :) When I gained some back I had no one to blame but me I had stopped logging and got lazy at the gym I wasn't in the right mind set to do it so I had to regroup and figure out what I really wanted but just never tell yourself that you can't or its to hard always think about why you started
  • hannahxlouisa
    hannahxlouisa Posts: 7
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Thanks so much for the advice, it means a lot! Really friendly people around here! :smile: x