Halfway thru my 1st day

Options
Just got a good exercise in and it was a struggle. Trying to stay motivated for work and eating right for lunch and dinner!

Replies

• LifeInTheBikeLane
    LifeInTheBikeLane Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!!! The first few days are the hardest but you'll quickly get into the grove.
  • CandyMonster160
    CandyMonster160 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    All about forming a habit... the more you do it the more you'll want to do it. You can do it! :D
  • Victoriamrs
    Victoriamrs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Great start, take it one day at a time one meal at a time one work out a time and hopefully it will get easier. Planning and being organised about your meals and exercise as much as possible will make it easy to maintain. Accept you will have great days and days that are going to be tougher but a day only lasts 24 hour so if you have a not so great day brush yourself down and just start again. Getting fit losing weight will not happen over night.

Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • ewhsweets
    ewhsweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    the better you eat for lunch and dinner the stronger you'll be for the next workout! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • SandyCoils
    SandyCoils Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I've been on here about 9 days, and I use the site and app like a crutch or life-line! Any time I'm feeling tempted or unsure or just need some encouragement, I'm here. It's been awesome. I have only posted on this site about my weight loss of 3 lbs. Not telling my husband or co-workers. I just want to see if anyone would notice. My husband has already said something. :) Just stay strong and know that we are all here for you.
  • turning151
    turning151 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same here its the habit that is hard for me. Just keep your self motivated and busy it helos.