Over 40? Add me

Options

Replies

• HeartyHealthy
    HeartyHealthy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Well sounds like a good many fab 40 something's here, I am also just joining 48 and have approx. 60 pounds to lose (gotta see what I feel/look like after that!) anyone wanting to add me please feel free to! To those who have already succeeded at fat loss CONGRATS, and to us getting going "We can do it" (and will!!)
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Turning 40 next month.....
  • katnjimnsam
    Options
    Lesley40 wrote: »
    Hi Gang! I'm 43 and need to lose around 50. Any friends over 40 that wanna inspire each other ?? Add me ! We can do this together!!

• tvanouck650
    Options
    I am in my forties as well and would like to realistically lose about 20 pounds. I am in!
  • Texalese
    Texalese Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • moogplayer
    moogplayer Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    My peeps! Add me if you'd like :)
  • RascalsPuppet
    Options
    Count me in and feel free to add me :)
  • pennymima
    pennymima Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and need to lose 30lbs. Add me if you'd like
  • fatjon73
    fatjon73 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    i'm 41, unfit and overwieght and in need to get myself motivated again and lose my puppy fat (can I still call it puppy fat at 40??? :) )

Please add me and feel free to kick my *kitten* if I miss my daily goals...
  • tfkjen13
    tfkjen13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 from NJ and I started my lifestyle change on January 17, 2013 the day I made the decision to start living for me. I started at 247lbs and I have lost 77 to date. I still have approximately 20lbs to go would love to join your group!!
  • scooter888
    scooter888 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    42 and ~25 lbs to lose. feel free to add me
  • FourWindsWalker
    FourWindsWalker Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    45 and figuring everything out.. Well, on MFP that is.. *giggling*
  • Beci6046
    Options
    Add me, I will be 40 in March....On my way to lose 35 by May (Wedding Reception, Wedding #2). :smile:
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    All can feel free to add me. I turned 40 in October. I have about 28lbs left to lose.
  • kmbrvt99
    kmbrvt99 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I turned 50 last year and it is all good! Age is just a number =)
  • marieperry01
    marieperry01 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! :)
  • waitting2003
    Options
    Please add me this is the group for me
  • LadyShadows
    LadyShadows Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Over 40 here too. Anyone can add me as well. Always looking for more motivation and support on this journey.
  • jenszzz
    jenszzz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    43 yrs old and 30-40 lbs to lose - I need support !
  • stacyb99
    stacyb99 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! I am Stacy, 46 and married about 5 years. Was always a yo yo gainer but never beyond 15lbs. Have 21 year old daughter. Begore hubby, we ate but not a lot of junk eber on house. Noe, lots more cooking and husband loves ice cream and snacks....up 30 lbs. ..I knew not to buy goodies, I have little control.
    Looking for solid support..