Hello

Options
hey everyone ! I'm tryna loose 90lbs I know it's a big goal but I wanna set small goals in periods of time !! I really need some motivation !! I did go to the gym this morning . But I need encouragement to go at it again tmrw & the countinue to keep going . Not just stop after a few days !

Replies

• Welcome! I'm pretty new also, I started 5 days ago. That's pretty awesome you have a gym membership! I know it's hard to get the motivation to get in the car and go! I had a gym membership for an entire year , went twice and never went again... And it was right across the street from my house..... Those two trips to the gym cost me a fortune! Ha. Now I just walk, 3-5-7 days a week depending on my mood. How was the gym? Did you take a class, did you enjoy yourself, and how did you feel afterwards?
  • garn64
    garn64 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • Valrotha
    Valrotha Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me if you're looking for more friends-anyone is free to add mee.

Good luck in your journey!
  • Victoriamrs
    Victoriamrs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Welcome, well done on getting to the gym must admit I find it easier to fit in a walk. Anyway good luck and if you need a friend feel free to add me :)
  • jklei169
    jklei169 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    hey everyone ! I'm tryna loose 90lbs I know it's a big goal but I wanna set small goals in periods of time !! I really need some motivation !! I did go to the gym this morning . But I need encouragement to go at it again tmrw & the countinue to keep going . Not just stop after a few days !

Hello and welcome!! 90 pounds is a big goal but I don't doubt your will hit it. Especially if you look at it as you said several little goals at a time.
    Feel free to add me for some extra support!

Good luck on reaching your goal.
  • loub70
    loub70 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too. Just started yesterday. I have 100lbs to loose so I know the feeling. One step at a time. I'm going to join a gym hopefully this weekend and hoping it will help me through my journey. Keep up and don't quit going. Feel free to add me as a friend. We can help each other get through this.
  • Myjourney1024
    Myjourney1024 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hey guys how can I add you ? I have no clue how to hahaha !! Thanks for all the comments they are appreciated and hopefully with you guys pushing me I don't give up , like I have before
  • Jumanji9700
    Jumanji9700 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    *waves*

A year ago I was at 250 wanting to hit 185. I failed royally for about 6 months then finally kicked my own *kitten* in gear; am at 212 now.

No goal is too big if you want it bad enough.
  • Victoriamrs
    Victoriamrs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie just click on the person's name you want to add and you will be brought to his or her profile click on Add As Friend, sit back wait for them to accept, job done. :)
  • EDs3000
    EDs3000 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome.. """ :D
  • JolovesElvis2015
    JolovesElvis2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well done for making the move. I just rejoined after relapsing for three months, after three weeks am loving it. Lost 4ib and need to be a stone lighter by summer. Feel free to add me x