Xbox Fitness

Options
Hi everyone! I live in Nova Scotia (east coast of Canada) which means the winter months can be really nasty for weather. I am starting couch to five k, but on days like today (thank you Juno!) I cant get outside. I've been trying some of the xbox fitness free workouts and like them, but I'm wondering if it would be worth it to pay for the full program?

Has anyone else given it a try?

Thanks!

Replies

• Geekyfatgirl
    Geekyfatgirl Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I actually lost a lot of weight on the Yourshape Fitness for Xbox Kinect. I would say it's a really good investment honestly, at least in my opinion! Besides they are fun, and show how much you've changed over time. I haven't seen the other fitness free workouts but I am sure if they are like the yourshape fitness, it would be really worth it.
  • ScalySquash50
    Options
    Awesome thanks! As my fiancé rightly pointed out it really iliminates my ability to make excuses! Any time I'm watching Netflix or playing Destiny, I could be working out.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of free workouts on Youtube also - fitnessblender, jessicasmithtv, and others. I just learned that my 360 has Youtube access so I'm exploring that right now.
  • ScalySquash50
    Options
    Oh that's a great idea! I've been using my laptop for youtube videos, but the size (and the fact that my cats insist on rubbing on it and pausing the video) makes that a pain. I'll try that!
  • rachelsholiday
    rachelsholiday Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Depending on the type of XBox you have, I would say that the workouts you get as part of your Live subscription on the XBox One are incredible. I wouldn't pay for Jillian Michaels or P90X, that's for sure.

And as I'm sure you know, the 360 Kinect isn't the best for motion tracking in small spaces, but the One Kinect is so much better!