weight loss journey after babies

Options
Hi! I am on my weight loss journey and looking for other moms out there. I have two little ones who are 4 and 1. I've managed to loose 60 pounds after having my 4 year old with my fitness pal and 43 pounds now and my littlest one is 14 months old. My journey is not over yet and I'm really trying to tone that loose skin and see some muscles again. Or maybe for the first time ever? I'd love to get connected with some other moms out there on their journeys! Feel free to add me so we can connect :)

Replies

• Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I have an (almost) 2yr old and an (almost) 5yr old. I gained 55lbs with my first and managed to get down to my pre-pregnancy weight and then got pregnant again pretty much immediately lol. I gained 60 lbs the second time around (went up to 210) and managed to get down to 180 but then a pregnancy-induced thyroid condition coupled with PPD helped me shoot right back up to 210 again. Now I am at 200 and trying to get back down to 150. Feel free to add me :)
  • afitmama
    Options
    Hi! I am on my weight loss journey and looking for other moms out there. I have two little ones who are 4 and 1. I've managed to loose 60 pounds after having my 4 year old with my fitness pal and 43 pounds now and my littlest one is 14 months old. My journey is not over yet and I'm really trying to tone that loose skin and see some muscles again. Or maybe for the first time ever? I'd love to get connected with some other moms out there on their journeys! Feel free to add me so we can connect :)
    Codilee87 wrote: »
    I have an (almost) 2yr old and an (almost) 5yr old. I gained 55lbs with my first and managed to get down to my pre-pregnancy weight and then got pregnant again pretty much immediately lol. I gained 60 lbs the second time around (went up to 210) and managed to get down to 180 but then a pregnancy-induced thyroid condition coupled with PPD helped me shoot right back up to 210 again. Now I am at 200 and trying to get back down to 150. Feel free to add me :)

• afitmama
    afitmama Posts: 3
    edited January 2015
    Options
    :D
  • kerastivers
    kerastivers Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 weeks post partum with my second in 2 years I got the green light to start exercising and such from my doctor and I have about 60 pounds to loose to get back to my pre baby I have no friends on here but would love to have people to relate too add me
  • Aesthetic_B
    Aesthetic_B Posts: 7 Member
    Options

• Aesthetic_B
    Aesthetic_B Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 9 weeks post Partum with 2nd bub. Feel free to add me on here and on Instagram. I keep photo logs there to hold myself accountable.

IG:boosracic
  • tazhinshaw
    tazhinshaw Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I am almost 6 years post baby LOL just now motivated to lose this weight. Add me :) got 55 lbs to lose
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I've got 3 children, 5 years, 3 years and 8 months. I lost most of the baby weight after my first, then was pregnant again when he was 14 months, then after my 2nd I lost 66lbs and was the thinnest I'd been in years, but unfortunately gained loads again in my 3rd pregnancy despite exercising and logging, and now I've got about 28lbs to lose to get to pre-pregnancy weight.
    Feel free to add me.
  • CTCMom2009
    CTCMom2009 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I have a 5 yr old son... after he was born, I managed to lose 38 lbs in about a year. Then because of laziness and breast cancer, I have now gained back all but 16 of that. I'm back on track as of yesterday (LOL) because I'm getting married in August and don't want to look like a stuffed sausage in my dress!
  • leahestey
    leahestey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have a 10 year old, 9 year old, and a 3 year old. When I was pregnant with my third, I decided to lose weight. I was 210 pounds after having my 3 year old. I was down to 170 when I found Myfitnesspal and later, found Fitbit. I went down to 132. I've been up and down with everything going on. Most recent is the divorce which I went back up to 151 pounds. I am at 139 today and looking forward to lose the last 6 pounds.
  • heatherapprsr
    heatherapprsr Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have 3 boys 9 and 7 and a 10 month old. I have had a roller coaster in the past 9 years of losing and gaining. I've lost my mom...family is across the states and just feel alone. Doing this on my own but with 3 I lack the time and motivation. But I'm back on track and would love to lose another 50 lbs. Feel free to add me. Good to see I'm not alone after all :)
  • heatherapprsr
    heatherapprsr Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've got 3 children, 5 years, 3 years and 8 months. I lost most of the baby weight after my first, then was pregnant again when he was 14 months, then after my 2nd I lost 66lbs and was the thinnest I'd been in years, but unfortunately gained loads again in my 3rd pregnancy despite exercising and logging, and now I've got about 28lbs to lose to get to pre-pregnancy weight.
    Feel free to add me.

I can relate! !
  • janefrances_chijioke
    Options
    I have Two boys 2.4 n 6 months trying to loose 12kg to go back to my pre pregnancy body feel free to add me, need motivation to finish my 5 weeks challenge! U can join me
  • bufffanatic
    bufffanatic Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have a boy and a girl, ages 8 and 6, and no excuse for not having lost the weight. In fact I've gained since the initial loss after my daughter was born, and have only recently taken charge to change it. I'm always looking for more motivators, anyone can add me!
  • mythreearrows
    mythreearrows Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 7 months post baby no. 3!! The older two are 9 & 7... I'm in the Air Force as a flight nurse, so after my first two, I was able to go from 190ish back down to 130 lbs through healthy eating, running long distance, & some weight training. I'm am breastfeeding & feel like I can't really diet like I want to. I have also been subcontracting the construction of our new house, so I've mostly been eating on the go. I have 50 lbs to loose!! Please add me for some accountability. Thanks!!
  • Chrysanthemama
    Chrysanthemama Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year 4 month old and a two week old. With my first pregnancy I gained 23 lbs then lost 30! With this one I gained 40 and have lost 20. Going to loose the remainder but ultimately just be healthy and fit no matter what the weight! I am also breastfeeding both so I do have that on my side :)
  • Ladiebug710
    Ladiebug710 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm eight months post baby two and really motivated to get in shape for good. Please add me
  • squsan
    squsan Posts: 1
    Options
    I have a 2.5 yo and a 7 mo. I gained 45 lbs with my first and lost 40 before getting pregnant again and then gained 45 with my 2nd and have stalled out at 20 lbs to lose to get back to my pre-preg weight. It's all in my belly too, so I look 5 months pregnant. Ugh! Am highly motivated by the fact that I have to lose at least 15 lbs before I go back to work in June so I can fit in my work clothes. Please add me!
  • peepsnmax11
    Options
    I have a 3 yr old & 8 month old. I'm starting at this all over again! Looking for friends & support. Let's support each other!
  • durkeefam
    Options
    I have one little guy, now four. I'm about 10-15 pounds from my pre pregnancy weight but having a lot of trouble losing. Trying to make time for workouts, but an injury and a newly diagnosed thyroid issue is slowing me down. I have no willpower but trying to be accountable by logging and make better choices. Feel free to add me as well!