psn (playstation network)

Options
just curious if any mfp users have a psn account and are annoyed its still down...my bf has a ps3 and i cant watch netflix anymore :|

Replies

• Moon_Wolf
    Moon_Wolf Posts: 94
    Options
    I'm a PSNer.
    Moon_Wolf is the name
    LBP is my game.

I'm actually not missing it that much right now. Football season is about to start in the CFL so I will have little time for the PSN.

I am worried about the CC as to whether it is safe or not. CC Company said it was safe and 0 liability on our side. They would not grant a new card so maybe I need to call and say my card was lost, then they can issue a new one.

Most of what I do on the PS is locally, except Warhawk and LBP.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Netflix still seems to work for me. Just keep clicking ok when it asks you to sign in. You gotta do it like 3 times, and then netflix seems to work....

But yeah, I've never heard of a major network being down for this long before. It's totally humiliating for them.
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Netflix still seems to work for me. Just keep clicking ok when it asks you to sign in. You gotta do it like 3 times, and then netflix seems to work....

But yeah, I've never heard of a major network being down for this long before. It's totally humiliating for them.
    if i try that and it works your officially god lol nothing good is ever on tv and we awlways watched netflix on the psn...but eyah it's crazy..i feel bad for sony
  • Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I've just been trying to log in and eventually netflix works for me. Just takes a bit ^_^
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Um, why can't you watch netflix? You're on a computer, seemingly, by posting in our forums, I thought part of the greatness of Netflix was that it was portable, IE my brother travelled 2400 km's from home, logged into his 'flix account on his buddies computer and they watched movies while he was down there visiting rather than having to rent and worry about returning them on time.

The PSN thing made me think though... hmm nope Socom and Socom2 just needed a username / password nothing to 'register' for, and makes me glad I always provide some sort of info when signing up with companies that is blatantly false so that ID theft is a bit harder, I don't use the same user name between websites I frequent, I don't share passwords with any accounts, no one has my passwords to anything...

Basically saying I guess your security is up to you, why I do the false info part of registering, I don't know that I can 100% trust who is on the other end to safeguard it so they don't get 100% accurate info.
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    YES!! netflix works now...thanks taso