Would Like to Introduce myself

Options
Hello everyone my name is Penny, I have a 2 year old son and since I had him I can't seem to loose any weight. I use to weight this same weight in high school and was able to loose it but when I got prego with him I gained almost 100lbs and I have been unable to loose it. I would like to loose the 100lbs but it is so hard I work everyday and chase him around the house but still hasn't been able to loose any at all. I hope I can loose it with some help, maybe with site I can start and get on the right track. Has anyone been doing this for awhile now if so has it helped????

Replies

• brookums71
    brookums71 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Penny. I have lost 28 pounds on this site in 75 days. It is very helpful. It got me started and I am addicted. There is even an application for your phone. goodluck!
  • Bellydance
    Bellydance Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I've been here since August 2010 and it has helped me a lot. Your success in losing weight with this site would be to request some friends and talk about it with people. ask questions, congratulate others, and give yourself a pat on the back for deciding to take charge. and log your food everyday and be honest of course, 70 or 80 percent weight loss is your food; the rest is workout (i. e. running after your little one). You be sure and do some workouts that just involve you and push beyond your comfort level, and eat healthy and drink water. ~big smile~ I just read that studies show that people who continually fill their mind with weight loss information lose more weight than those just on a diet so I've been researching some question or workout or something everyday online and just filling my head with those kind of words. Don't know if it's helped in that respect but I'm enjoying myself. I love the info. And the people here are so great and encouraging. It really helps.