Fitbit One vs. Other Devices

Options
Hi,

Does anyone use Fitbit One, Flex, or anything else, and do you recommend it? I am looking at the One because it has the top reviews but would love to hear what anyone else has to share.

Thanks.

Replies

• deup
    deup Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    i use the Polar Loop. fantastic tracker and combined with the Polar H7 hrm strap for the chest for workouts.. i haven't any complaints about it.
  • bobisme49
    bobisme49 Posts: 9 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I have used the FitBit Flex, Bella Beat, and now I use the FitBit One. They all have pros and cons, but so far the fitbit one has worked best for me because I can use it a clip (concealed inconspicuously on my pant waist) and it also has stair climb information. I used to have the flex which was ok, except I found the bracelet unattractive and easy to forget (after showers, for example), where as the clip rarely needs to be removed unless I change clothes. The FitBit software is very user friendly and the data can be used by other apps as well, which is important to me. I have also used the Bella Beat, which had many of the same features as the fitbit plus some extra targeted at women, and is much prettier. It is slightly less accurate and I found the clip was not as reliable as the FitBit One clip (I lost it due to that :-( ). Also, not many other fitness apps including myFitnessPal sync with Bella Beat yet. The Bella Beat uses a coin battery and therefore doesn't need to be charged (only changed after 6 months) where as Fitbit needs to be charged every 5 - 7 days (and it's difficult to get a replacement charger). Read my blog for more in depth thoughts on the BellaBeat: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/bobisme49/view/bellabeat-fitness-tracker-789586