Hi, I'm a newbie!

Options
A co-worker turned me on to his website, and it looks like a great tool! I am anxious to get started, but I've never blogged or tweeted or joined Facebook or anything, so this whole messaging part is new to me. I hope it will help! I can use all the help I can get! I see there are a bunch of others who also joined today - my best weight-loss wishes to all!!!

Replies

• rob_spitzer
    rob_spitzer Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    welcome
  • essbe
    essbe Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it, it's very addictive ;)
  • suzcanlose
    suzcanlose Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined, too. I have never posted anything in my life. A coworker lost weight and gave this site a lot of credit. I had to check it out! This looks great and I'm encouraged.
  • jspring95
    jspring95 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm also new here. Good luck to all. I am also started the P90X program last week as well. I feel great and hopefully with this site I will be able to do the hardest part...eating right
  • PJSLOSIN
    PJSLOSIN Posts: 2
    Options
    Me, too! Good luck to you - I know we can do this! :smile:
  • tgarofalo1
    tgarofalo1 Posts: 7
    Options
    New today as well good Luck
  • pawprint_net
    Options
    Welcome to you both - don't worry about posting - we're all here to help and be friendly as we jointly travel down this journey.
  • mmillerbernd
    Options
    Just joined this site and i love it! It really makes me conscious of what I am eating and my calorie intake. Can be stressful though when I only have 200 remaining and am hungry ha.
  • MARTHAS1611
    Options
    Welcome. I am new also. So far I really love this site. Best of luck to you on your fitness journey.
  • diamanos
    diamanos Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey welcome! :) I'm new to the community but I've had fp for a little more than a month now. I love it! You can add me as a friend if you want. :happy:
  • mommyof05
    mommyof05 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new to this site and so far i really like it :happy: