Starting 30 day shred?

Options
Hi - im starting 30 day shred on the 8th of May. I was wondering if anyone else would like to join in and do it also? Or could give me some tips.

Im looking forward to it :)

Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've done it twice and am starting a third round tomorrow with my mom. I can perhaps field some questions you have about it, as best I can, and it's definitely helped me the past two times to have a thread on here to talk about it as I go along. It's definitely helped keep me motivated and accountable. Best wishes with it!! I'll send a friend request. :)
  • 1111renee
    1111renee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow too :)
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    Awesome
  • justleeanne
    justleeanne Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    How long does it take each day? I could do with a new challenge! :)
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Options
    How long does it take each day? I could do with a new challenge! :)

It's about 25 minutes each day. :)
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1 complete. :)
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Options
    I completed Day 2 Level 1 yesterday evening. Tonight, Day 3. How's everyone doing??
  • LoriCmomx3
    LoriCmomx3 Posts: 12
    Options
    I did the Shred last spring and summer. I saw results and only got to level 2 before the fall/winter blue's set in. I started back up TODAY! I'm SO out of shape and gained a larger "muffin-top" over the winter...GROSS. I'm ready to rid the muffin for GOOD! My tips: make sure you have a tall glass of ice water and eat before you workout. Take a few second break if you need too. It's overwhelming at first but soon you'll build stamina and endourance and you'll be at a level 2 in no time. Once a level becomes easy that's when I move up. It may take a while but you'll get there!

Good luck everyone Shredding!! It's fun I enjoy it.