Hi! Anyone who can help me loose weight by being healthy?

Options
Hi! A few years ago I lost weight by restricting my calories to a minimum and following pro Ana tips. I stopped myself from falling into an eating disorder and since then I haven't been caring for what I eat. I gained back my wieght and now I want to loose it again, but by being healthy. It's hard for me to not get obsessed. Anyone with a similar situation? Or anyone who just wants to be friends? :)

Replies

• AnnaMiaa
    Options
    Im obessed about my weight.
  • SSOV22
    SSOV22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Totally in the same boat. Last year (my first year of uni) I tried losing weight in a totally unhealthy way. It worked, but I felt horrible the whole time. This time I want to do it properly!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    danygore wrote: »
    Hi! A few years ago I lost weight by restricting my calories to a minimum and following pro Ana tips. I stopped myself from falling into an eating disorder and since then I haven't been caring for what I eat. I gained back my wieght and now I want to loose it again, but by being healthy. It's hard for me to not get obsessed. Anyone with a similar situation? Or anyone who just wants to be friends? :)

Welcome to the site! Ya know I wish I could give you a great big hug <3 , I'm so proud of you both! Healthy is the way to go ...it may take a bit longer but you keep the weight off and you keep your health and you feel so much better doing it.

So great to have you both join us :)