Trying to lose weight and Fast!

Options
I am trying to lose weight fat because I am so tired of being self conscious about myself all the time :/ I just recently got weighed and found out I gained 20 lbs so I'm trying to go back down to my original weight but I can't do this alone! My friends and family aren't as supporting as I wish they were so feel free to add me and message me, we can be support buddies! c:

Replies

• Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    What's the rush? What's your idea of fast?

Losing weight the right way usually doesn't mean the fast way. Good luck to you though :)

• LeighaLucas
    LeighaLucas Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oh I don't mean it literally lol
  • AliciaV30
    AliciaV30 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Ya I just recently put on 15 pounds lost 5.5 of it last week I have 17 more to go to be at my goal. Add me if u need more friends the more the better I say!!
  • LeighaLucas
    Options
    I'm glad you lost so much :D
  • heragoddess
    Options
    Same here.id like to just see a faster result for motivation.seeing sexy and healthy people are really good motivation but once i start to cut my calories and do excercise they're really trying on me.I sometimes feel tired like quitting or telling myself to just do it some other time.I think to see a faster result will push me harder and give me the feeling of no going back.
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    How long did it take you to put on 20 lb?
    It'll take at least that long to lose it healthfully.
    With so little to go, 0.5 lb per week would be a lot. Cut 250 cal/day from what you're eating now. Wait a few weeks. If you don't start losing, cut another 50 calories. Repeat as needed.
  • LeighaLucas
    Options
    It's been about 4 months since my last doctors appointment so about that long