Zumba friends

Options
Looking for friends and supporters for Zumba. I do a lot of Zumba and would love it to have some friends on here that do it also. Thanks

- Samantha <3

Replies

• jagraham5
    Options
    I just started a couple of weeks ago. I LOVE IT!!! My results are way better than if I just went to the gym by myself!
  • caracs
    caracs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love ZUMBA!!! I started going last February and have lost about 45 pounds doing it! I love the energy. Who new working out could be so fun.
  • Mommieof2SNS
    Options
    i feel the exact same way. Do you guys know if there's a zumba group? I tried to look for one but its hard when there's not search option for groups.
  • Cinnamonhuskies
    Cinnamonhuskies Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Love Zumba class! Unfortunately my instructor's work hours changed so now she only does classes at night, and I'm an early morning gal. Havent figured out if I want to find another instructor. She's my good friend, too. She does do a morning class on Saturday so i suppose I can go at least once a week.
  • Mommieof2SNS
    Options
    Ugh that sucks. I want to go to a class so bad but can't do the babysitting/daycare thing. Someone needs to start a livefeed livestream zumba class. I'd so pay for that!
  • amyo7368
    Options
    I tried zumba classes but didn't like them as felt stupid as went by myself!! Did inspire me though to watch it on YouTube and when I get used to it in a few weeks I will difantely go back to the class as I enjoyed doing it in my bedroom! X
  • sklala
    sklala Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba, Just starting it up again next week, as classes interfere with the schedule I can make. I am excited to go back, hopefully it helps with this journey and keeping me motivated as I am having a hard time. Always looking for new friends for encouragement. I have yet to try Zumba Toning, any thoughts?
  • Mommieof2SNS
    Options
    Amy I felt the same way and I was doing it at home. I wouldn't even do it infront of my sister hahahaha until one day she just turned it on and we made fools out of ourselves together and recorded it. We still watch the video and laugh at how dumb we looked.
  • Mommieof2SNS
    Options
    @sklala i don't think the toning sticks do much, at least for me they don't. I wanted to try the other one, the heavier one but its really expensive. For toning what I do is Chalene Johnson's turbo jam but onto the 3T tubing dvd. I have my own resistance bands that are different weight sizes and let's just say it gets intense!
  • hankinspace
    hankinspace Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I looooooove Zumba! It's the first thing that works perfectly for me, both killer workout and making me smile. I have injuries, and it is easy to modify, so much fun too! If you make a Zumba group please add me!
  • RussetBrunnette
    RussetBrunnette Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Zumba is fantastic! Most fun I've had while shedding over 60 lbs and going. I go 5-6 times a week and hope to teach a class someday myself. Love it!
  • RussetBrunnette
    RussetBrunnette Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Oh there's a zumba group on here called Zumba Lovers
  • Mommieof2SNS
    Options
    @hankinspace I agree! Zumba just has this way of making the time fly by. My favorite part is when I can feel those positive endorphins working during and after my workout.
  • Mommieof2SNS
    Options
    @RussetBrunnette I want to do exactly the same thing. I'm going back to school for personal training and then after that going to try and get the certification to become a Zumba instructor. I can't wait! Congrats on losing the 60 pounds! I'm definitely going to have to look up that group and request them. Thanks!