can not post blog

Options
can someone tell me how to write a blog? I have tried to use it to journal in, but this is third time I have written and went to save and it just disappeared and I am frustrated.

when I save my blog, the writing disappears and I get this error..
Body translation missing: en.errors.blogs.posts.body.blank

I have logged out and back in. I have cleared my cashe, cleaned up my computer, ran spyware program, restarted my computer. I still can not get any blog to post I have tried three different blogs in the last week. The first two once it deleted what I wrote, I just gave up because I didn't want to rewrite everything. The one from today, I copied and saved to my docs and tried repeatedly to post it without success.

This is a new account.
Please help.

Replies

• MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue and have posted many blogs before, I'm thinking it is a glitch on MFP's side...so I'm posting in the hopes of hearing what might be wrong in case you hear anything else...
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Yes - ME TOO!
  • Burt_Huttz
    Burt_Huttz Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Any solution?
  • JenMatney79
    JenMatney79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Still not working!
  • 4MeThisTyme
    4MeThisTyme Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me three! Still not working. Very frustrating!!!!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem and it seemed to be IE related. Worked fine from Chrome.
  • tjpowell55
    tjpowell55 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will try chrome.

• tjpowell55
    tjpowell55 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    worked perfectly.
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I can confirm tjpowell55. I was getting the same error using IE and moved to Mozilla I did not receive the error in Firefox Mozilla.
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I gave up using the blog after it lost my 2nd post.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    I don't mean this as snarky, but put this in the Technical Support board, because that's where the people from MFP will most likely see it.
  • BicepsAndBows
    BicepsAndBows Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Which browser are you using? It seems to work fine with Google Chrome or Firefox, but seems to be having issues with Internet Explorer. I would either try using a different browser, or contact MFP technical support about the issue so they can hopefully get it resolved so it will work on IE as well :)
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Afura wrote: »
    I don't mean this as snarky, but put this in the Technical Support board, because that's where the people from MFP will most likely see it.

I had the same issue and it HAS been posted in MFP Technical Support board (multiple times). Seems they are "working on it" just like other problems. That being said, if this has been a problem since January (date of OP), then throwing this out again in the main forums might just get a little more attention?

I appreciate the info on using a different browser. Thanks for the suggestion.