Day 1 of Keto

Options
Hey all,

I'm F/5'2"/176lbs and just started on the keto diet. Looking for friends to join me on this conquest of sorts.
Let's help keep each other accountable and motivate one another.
Please add me!

Replies

• applek730
    Options
    Hey, I'm on day 3, just getting the headache and tired feelings today, but it should be gone by tomorrow. I've done Keto once before (6 yrs ago) and had great results, hopefully I will have a similar loss this time around. I need someone to help me sometimes, so I'll add you and be there to encourage whenever needed. :)
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,966 Member
    Options
    I've been keto almost 8 mo. Check out the Keto, Reddit Keto, and the Low Carber Daily Forum groups. You'll find more friends there as well.

KCKO! :mrgreen:
  • emartins1975
    emartins1975 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Yay! I started 2 weeks ago.. I'm still learning! I like all the sites that baconslave suggested :) good luck! !!
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    I started four months ago and still learning the ins and outs of Keto lifestyle. Best if success to all.
  • CANADIANoxoGIRL
    Options
    2 years ago I was told I had to be gluten free. I have now decided that gluten free food really is just crap, plus it cost a lot of money. So I came across a website that talked about ketosis/ketogenics and I must say that it spoke to me. I am unable to eat wheat (yet I still do now and then, regret it each time) So this is really a option and kinda the only one I have to get healthy.
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • marquezzz17
    Options
    You're 1 day closer to your goal :) #fitlife
  • krichard08
    krichard08 Posts: 62 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I am on day 3 right now. A little foggy headed, a little out of it. Hoping for big success. Please feel free to add me as a friend also! I can use all the support and motivation I can get from others stories!!
  • RatRaceOne
    RatRaceOne Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm just passing the 16 month mark and have dropped over 300lbs. Feel free to ask me anything.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    RatRaceOne wrote: »
    I'm just passing the 16 month mark and have dropped over 300lbs. Feel free to ask me anything.

Wow that is some serious results. Have you stayed in a Keto state most all of the time. O have only been doing it for four months and have lost some weight but lost a ton of joint pain.

• cassidylogan
    cassidylogan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    livitup85 wrote: »
    Hey all,

I'm F/5'2"/176lbs and just started on the keto diet. Looking for friends to join me on this conquest of sorts.
    Let's help keep each other accountable and motivate one another.
    Please add me!

Hi! I'm on day 4 of my first keto adventure! I'm new to the MFP community so I don't know how to add people but add me if you can figure it out lol! Good luck!!!!
  • cassidylogan
    cassidylogan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    krichard08 wrote: »
    I am on day 3 right now. A little foggy headed, a little out of it. Hoping for big success. Please feel free to add me as a friend also! I can use all the support and motivation I can get from others stories!!

Hi! I'm on day 4! Add me! I would do it but I cannot for the life of me really figure out this Community page lol
  • RatRaceOne
    RatRaceOne Posts: 20 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

Wow that is some serious results. Have you stayed in a Keto state most all of the time. O have only been doing it for four months and have lost some weight but lost a ton of joint pain.

I've been meticulous about staying within my carb limit, so yes, I've been in a ketogenic state since September of '13.