new year

Options
Hi,

my name is vickie and I'm 395lbs, and looking to loss 100lbs by this time next year. The toughest battle for me is my food choices. I alway feel hungry or like I need to put something in my mouth. i'm asking the Lord to see me through this journey and not just this journey but the journey of restoring a beautiful relationship with him as well.

wish me luck

Replies

• marquezzz17
    Options
    I have some advice since you said you always feel hungry.. Eating healthy foods that are high in protein will cause you to not be as hungry. Protein digest very slowly as well as oatmeal
  • mizzvickie720
    Options
    I have some advice since you said you always feel hungry.. Eating healthy foods that are high in protein will cause you to not be as hungry. Protein digest very slowly as well as oatmeal

I eat a lot of oatmeal in the morning but then I need something else during the afternoon that will keep my energy up and keep my appetite curved I'm not good with reading labels so I really don't know what type of foods carry a lot of protein
  • marquezzz17
    Options
    A protein shake itself will keep you full for 1-2 hours and it has very little calories(100 to be exact) also almonds, tuna, Greek yogurt, & turkey breast are very good options as well bc they're all high in protein.