Thirty something mother of 2 looking for other thirty something mothers :)

Options
Just trying to get rid of that damn baby weight! Anyone else? 20 lbs to go. Looking for some friends to help motivate each other.

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Just dropping in to say hello and welcome :) I'm sure you'll get a lot of folks stopping by :) Enjoy the site!
  • katc615
    katc615 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just dropping in to say hello and welcome :) I'm sure you'll get a lot of folks stopping by :) Enjoy the site!

Thank you!
  • TrailBlazerMN
    Options
    I used to train a lot of 30something mothers along with helping them with their diets and staying on track. Does that count?
  • katc615
    katc615 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I used to train a lot of 30something mothers along with helping them with their diets and staying on track. Does that count?

Sure! I can use all the help I can get!
  • flomo1979
    flomo1979 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Imma a 30 something mama! Sending a friend request!
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and have 3 kids.
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :D
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Mother of 4 here. Youngest two are 17 months and 7 months old... I'm not trying to lose anymore, I'm in maintenance focusing on strength, working out 5 to 6 times a week...
  • infinitysmuse
    infinitysmuse Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Im 31 with 2 boys ones almost 4 and the other is almost 4 months. Would love more friends :) sending a friend request.
  • dacapero
    dacapero Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    34 here with 3 kids...have lost 36 lbs in 3 years getting closer to my goals yet still so far away..:-)
  • suzygleed
    suzygleed Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    38, Mommy of 5.. I love friends everyone friend me
  • SJunczyk
    SJunczyk Posts: 430 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Nearly 30..mum of two... 20ish lbs to lose. Determined and ready. Feel free to add :)
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    katc615 wrote: »
    Just trying to get rid of that damn baby weight! Anyone else? 20 lbs to go. Looking for some friends to help motivate each other.

good luck
  • crystal91982
    Options
    32 with 2 kids and 15 pounds to go. I need low calorie dinner ideas!
  • ashleyray2015
    Options
    Im also a mother in my 30s of two little ones and have 30lbs to go to get to my 'normal' weight. It's been such a struggle for me. I'm horrible with my eating habits. I'm never full and way overeat! Here's to a healthy, slimmer 2015!!! We've got this!!!