TMI THREAD

Options

Replies

• determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    I'm sure every woman has done this once in her life..... once I didn't shave/wax for over a month!... then thought ok enough is enough... I can't take it... shaved and I swear if the hair that was left in the bottom of the bath could come alive..... it would have been a YETI ! :anguished::joy:
  • lisaw19855
    lisaw19855 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm sure every woman has done this once in her life..... once I didn't shave/wax for over a month!... then thought ok enough is enough... I can't take it... shaved and I swear if the hair that was left in the bottom of the bath could come alive..... it would have been a YETI ! :anguished::joy:

I just shaved my pits for the first time in a week :s
  • stayfit_ria
    stayfit_ria Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    In high school I was voted most likely to walk into a wall or trip over a bench. Still am. The irony is that I was a gumnast...put me on a gym mat and I was the most graceful thing you ever saw.

I blame it on Virtigo (which I do have) but 9 times out of 10 it's really just that I am easily distracted and not paying attention to where I am going. Shhh it's our little secret. ;)
  • determined_ella
    Options
    lisaw19855 wrote: »

Lol it makes me wonder what would we look like if we didn't shave/wax for the rest of our lives.... would we become the YETI! 0_o

In high school I was voted most likely to walk into a wall or trip over a bench. Still am. The irony is that I was a gumnast...put me on a gym mat and I was the most graceful thing you ever saw.

I blame it on Virtigo (which I do have) but 9 times out of 10 it's really just that I am easily distracted and not paying attention to where I am going. Shhh it's our little secret. ;)

lol I also have this god awful walking into everything! Once walked into a pillar in assembly of over 800 people the thud was worse than the feeling haha! also I was a gymnast! and was never clumsy on the mats! why is that?!

yet when it comes to the simple task of walking I trip over my own two feet 0_o :joy:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Want to go to sleep but can't since someone keeps giving me songs I have to listen to.. what a jerk ;)
  • stayfit_ria
    stayfit_ria Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    lisaw19855 wrote: »

Lol it makes me wonder what would we look like if we didn't shave/wax for the rest of our lives.... would we become the YETI! 0_o

lol I also have this god awful walking into everything! Once walked into a pillar in assembly of over 800 people the thud was worse than the feeling haha! also I was a gymnast! and was never clumsy on the mats! why is that?!

yet when it comes to the simple task of walking I trip over my own two feet 0_o :joy:

I think it may have something to do with the fact that on a mat there are no stupid objects for our fabulous selves to trip over.
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    barfing.gif
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    I want it 99% of the time.
    -hangs head down in shame-
  • determined_ella
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    I want it 99% of the time.
    -hangs head down in shame-

that's a good thing! :grin: bad if the other half doesn't want it as much though :confused: however they can't help but love spontaneity! :blush:
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    I once tore 5 ligaments in my right ankle and had to walk more than 2 miles on it to get to clinic. I could take my toes and twist my foot so my toes were behind my leg and my heel was in the front.
  • TrailBlazerMN
    Options
    @SojournerThirteen‌ Damn. What did you do?
  • brita22
    brita22 Posts: 52
    Options
    I hate showering, putting cloths on and doing my make up so I just wear a onesie all day
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I can only watch adult "movies" if there some sort of story. I know the acting....not the best. ..but I'm just weird.
  • brita22
    Options
    4homer wrote: »
    I can only watch adult "movies" if there some sort of story. I know the acting....not the best. ..but I'm just weird.

It's sad but Same here
  • TrailBlazerMN
    Options
    Since we are on the topic of adult movies...I prefer the slow, sensual type much more often than the hardcore stuff.
  • SojournerThirteen
    Options

I was dog sitting. We were out in the woods in England for a walk when she bolted on me. I figured if I ran in the opposite direction (like prey) she would turn around and chase me. Running through the ferns, I fell into a whole and dead-center at the bottom was a nice stump to a pine tree that had been cut. Sounded like a handful of pencils breaking. Pretty colors though :D
  • SojournerThirteen
    Options
    brita22 wrote: »
    I like being choked during sex but I'm too embarrassed to tell my partner.

If it were me... that would really be a turn-on (can't breathe myself now that you shared that) LOL

• TrailBlazerMN
    Options
    @brita22 Don't be embarrassed. It's interesting how many women like being choked during sex but only if it's with someone they really trust. Some like a little choke while others like a "full on" throat grab.
  • brita22
    Options

I was dog sitting. We were out in the woods in England for a walk when she bolted on me. I figured if I ran in the opposite direction (like prey) she would turn around and chase me. Running through the ferns, I fell into a whole and dead-center at the bottom was a nice stump to a pine tree that had been cut. Sounded like a handful of pencils breaking. Pretty colors though :D

Aaaahhhhhh. Same thing happened to me except when I fell I went to catch myself and fractured all my fingers
This discussion has been closed.