Bye Bye Boobies

Options

Replies

• SexyKatherine73
    SexyKatherine73 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Oh to have small boobies again ... what a lovely idea, Codilee if I could share I would :smirk:
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I have small ones and actually I lose weight from the top down, so they are really one of the first things to go! When I am thin, I am like a 34 A, maybe B. Now I am like 38 b/c or 40 a/b.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I think it varies for everyone. Mine didn't change much for a long time. While I've recently lost some of my boob, it's just been enough to keep me proportioned the same. Recent measurements have me going from a 38E to a 36E with about 15lbs lost (which essentially means I lost about equal amounts from my band area and my boobs) With about 25lbs till goal, I'm beginning to doubt that I will ever get into a normal size and by normal, I mean a size that can easily be found at any clothing store.
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    they were (un?)fortunately the first ones to go! hahahaha i lost a lot of fat around it during the first few months and today, my sister and i exchanged bra sizes! i am so glad they got smaller, they were always bothering me whenever i workout tihi
  • hanzibobs931
    hanzibobs931 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have never lost mine whenever I have lost weight I think its just because that's how big they are (I am an E cup) my back changes but my cup is always the same really. some people just have boobs
  • MrsGraves1987
    MrsGraves1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    They are the first thing to reduce in size for me! Those and the face, and I swear - the wrists! (lol) Stomach and arms are the last to change - although those are the areas I have the most fat so I don't understand it? I noticed mine change within the first month actually. Why don't the things we want to go, go first!! Haha >:)
  • oriana1990
    oriana1990 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm really dreading them going - I was always pretty flat chested until I yo-yoed with my weight, and I don't want them to go away again >.< 32D at the moment, hoping for 28D or thereabouts eventually...
  • Bollokof
    Bollokof Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong that I like this thread? but feel sad that it's about loosing boobs? lol

Right that's my cue to leave before I get told off hah!
  • Greeneyedgrl_24
    Greeneyedgrl_24 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    When I started I was a 42DD and I'm a 36D now. The good news is that I can wear more shirts that don't look so awkward with having a bigger chest. I know they will get smaller but it will be ok because thanks to squats my booty is bangin' lol :p
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I only lose band size not cup size.
  • fallenangelank
    fallenangelank Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38C almost D to a 34B when I lost weight. I miss my boobs when I'm skinny but it's worth it
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,949 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Whether you lose is genetic. If you have more fat tissue than breast tissue, they should decrease in size. If you have mostly breast tissue, you might be out of luck. I lost 25 pounds so far (only maybe 5 left to lose) and I'm still an F cup and it makes me a bit sad. I wanted at least to be a DD so that I could shop in normal stores. But NooooOOoooo, Now I'm a 32 F and it seems the fashion industry thinks that's freakish and I therefore have to shop in stores where the cheapest bra is $150.
  • SashleyA
    SashleyA Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose boob when I lost 15lbs last year (I gained some back), but even weirder, when I was living overseas, I lost significant weight and still gained a cup size. Seriously, I probably lost about 15-20lbs (I didn't weigh myself before and after, just going based on clothing and photos) and went from a 36B to a 36C. Oh birth control pills you are a weird thing.
  • kittenful
    kittenful Posts: 318 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I do not miss my huge knockers at all. Started on here as a 36 D, now I'm a 32C/34B (depending on the bra). Bra shopping has gotten much easier and the back pain I experienced before has completely disappeared.

The thing I wish I could get rid of is people asking me if I miss them. Nope, I'm concerned with much more than the size of my breasts, tyvm. Besides, there is always a good push up bra for when I decide I want a boost!
  • rosfk
    rosfk Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a size 52H to a 36E. Unfortunately, they're a bit like the last tangerine at the bottom of the Christmas stocking now :neutral_face: Thank goodness for good sports bras!! :smiley:
  • Clawsal
    Clawsal Posts: 255 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I am a European 75B which translates into an American 34A. I can only hope I WILL NOT be losing any breast sizes!

edit for spelling
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Nothing is more attractive than a woman with an A cup going bra less in the summer with a cute tank top and shorts.

That is my goal. Looking sharp, cute, and flat....will probably not happen...but it is a goal.
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I never got them to begin with.

The only thing that happens as I lose weight is they get a bit more symmetrical.
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Laurend224 wrote: »
    I only lose band size not cup size.

Same for me and I was hoping to lose cup size.
  • iheartinsanity
    iheartinsanity Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I went from a 42DDD, to a 36D. Not too bad, but honestly? I kept my "shape" but lost the volume. I'm hoping to get some kind of implants one day to fill in the sag. I know they were fat boobs, but I miss 'em.