Look At All That DUST!!!!

Another pound bit the dust!!!! YAY!!!:happy: I was very suprised when I decided to step on the scales this morning cause the past couple of days at school have been so crazy, that I have just eaten whatever I could get my hands on.:ohwell: But Lo and Behold I am now down 12 POUNDS!!!! My goal is 15 by Christmas....I'm getting there!!!!!

Daddy would be so happy for me....wait...I KNOW that daddy IS happy for me....:heart:

Replies

• teacheratkins24
    teacheratkins24 Posts: 65 Member
    Another pound bit the dust!!!! YAY!!!:happy: I was very suprised when I decided to step on the scales this morning cause the past couple of days at school have been so crazy, that I have just eaten whatever I could get my hands on.:ohwell: But Lo and Behold I am now down 12 POUNDS!!!! My goal is 15 by Christmas....I'm getting there!!!!!

Daddy would be so happy for me....wait...I KNOW that daddy IS happy for me....:heart:
  • cerfin
    cerfin Posts: 41
    Congrats! :happy:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Awesome! Keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    way to go!:drinker:

sorry about the loss of your father :flowerforyou:

i hear ya on the crazy week! 5th grade teacher here. . . heading to the bar!:grumble: :drinker: :noway:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member

Love the Daddy part!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Congratulations! Keep up the great job!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!