Bye Bye Boobies

Options
13»

Replies

• sparkles212
    Options
    Wish mine would grow if anything! First thing to go when I lose weight and I'm not well endowed in that area anyway!!
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    I started a 38DD (US sizes). I'm 62 lbs down and I'm now a 34D. I have maybe 4 more lbs to go before I'm a 34C/32D (sister sizes, not sure which will fit better). My chest was smaller the last time I was this size. I am a size 8 dress now, down from a size 16. I still have some size 10-12 dresses that my chest does not fit in (as in, I can pull it over my head and zip up without issue, but the height of the fabric meant to cover the bust is not long enough).

Good luck!

• callas444
    callas444 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'd be willing to sell mine. I don't want them. Really. I want to be flat as a 9 year old and zero bounce when running or Zumba-ing.
  • VickiLee45
    VickiLee45 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I have enough to lose some
  • jessiemjporter
    jessiemjporter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I envy people who lost..
    I have gone from 207lbs to 178lbs so far, and went from 40E to 34G!!! i think it means i have back fat lost but not breast..... however i have 40-50lbs to lose and hope i could be a 32E (or something to that effect) big boobs hurt and they actually weight 3kg each, :cry:
  • Lalalindaloo
    Lalalindaloo Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I started a 38DD (US sizes). I'm 62 lbs down and I'm now a 34D. I have maybe 4 more lbs to go before I'm a 34C/32D (sister sizes, not sure which will fit better). My chest was smaller the last time I was this size. I am a size 8 dress now, down from a size 16. I still have some size 10-12 dresses that my chest does not fit in (as in, I can pull it over my head and zip up without issue, but the height of the fabric meant to cover the bust is not long enough).

Good luck!

This sounds like me. Went from a 36/38DD, have lost 60 lbs and am in a 32/34 D. My boobs were the last to lose, and for the longest time I didn't think I would lose there at all. That was fine with me. They are... different than they used to be, so I'm focusing some of my lifting on chest exercises. :#

A little duct tape, crisco and fishing line [read: well structured, quality brassiere] can go a long way.
  • 3furballs
    3furballs Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I miss having boobs. Between nursing and/or pregnancy for over five years and then losing 55lbs and now I've gone up in weight, but lost more body fat, I went from a 36C before kids, 36D/DD while nursing to a 34B. I find my fat melts like a candle, starts at my face and down my body, sadly my butt and thighs are the last to go!
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I envy people who lost..
    I have gone from 207lbs to 178lbs so far, and went from 40E to 34G!!! i think it means i have back fat lost but not breast..... however i have 40-50lbs to lose and hope i could be a 32E (or something to that effect) big boobs hurt and they actually weight 3kg each, :cry:

I'm picturing someone laying a boob on a food scale to determine how much it weighs...
  • freesia83
    freesia83 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm 53 and I know when I have lost the weight I'll have spaniel ears hanging where my boobs should be, that's what happened last time I lost weight. I want to keep my g cup.
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely losing top-down so my face and boobs are smaller but tummy doesn't seem to have lost much. I don't mind losing some boobage, as my kick-in-the-pants moment to get on MFP was not wanting to go up another cup size. But now all my bras are WAY too big and they can get expensive. Planning a trip to a bra store who can measure me properly to see what size I should be in now.
  • adge1475
    adge1475 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Boobs always go first, for me anyway. And I love it. I do not miss having a big chest at all. I dropped from a 38DD to a 34B. Once upon a time, they even got down to an A. That's kinda what I'm shooting for, but it'll go whenever it feels like going.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    if the only thing i DONT lose is my boobs, ill be happy! LOLOLOL! (probably means theyll be the first to go and ill end up looking like a boy!:( ) lol