Wanted: Accountabilibuddy

Options
Hi all! This year is a big year for me. It's the year I turn 40! I am looking for someone to help keep me accountable and that I can be an accountabilibuddy to as well.
I lost almost 20 pounds last year and hit a plateau. I can't seem to get out of it, and have added a few pounds back on. I would like to lose about 40 pounds by the end of the year.
Looking for a female with similar goals.

Replies

• Camelliamfp
    Options
    Hi! I am a 38 year old mother of 3 girls :D My youngest is 15 months and I have just been yoyoing since I had her. I was in the best shape of my life when I found out I was expecting her! I want to lose about 25 or so with my goal being before summer! I would love an accoutability partner!
  • jmrsexy
    Options
    Hi ! Not sure how to begin ! Lol I would love to be and have an accountability partner ! My biggest problem snacking at night
  • adramaticpirate
    adramaticpirate Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 with a 1 year old and school but im on here everyday. I want to loss 100 lbs. Not sure what being a buddy entails but im always logged on. Feel free to add.
  • KKsmash
    Options
    Hey all....im looking to lose about 30lbs....as I walk across the stage moving past graduate school, I'd also like to shed this access stress weight. I have a very difficult schedule at work which knocks me off my "getting healthy" game quite frequently....id love to have the additional support and accountability...in my attempts to eat more healthy and exercise more regularly....despite the barriers in my life. Feel free to add me!!!:D
  • mandigp76
    Options
    hello! I have 63 lbs to lose, age 38, and 5'6" tall. I live in Tulsa, OK, work full time, recently divorced, and have 4 children at home. I have never been an accountability partner, and never had one, so I may need instructions, but I would love some company on this journey also! I have lost 116 lbs so far over the course of the last 3 years. Feel free to add me!
  • DigDownDeep3
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to get rid of my mommy belly by firming it up...and losing whatever amount of weight that entails. I've realized that I've hated my body for almost 2 decades now, and need to take on the ownership of creating those changes rather than hoping it will happen by signing up for a class or a trainer. I've been yoyoing 30lbs over the past 11yrs and would like to put an end to it. Glad to receive and provide supportive accountability!!
  • michellelhodges123
    michellelhodges123 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Looking for accountabilibuddy! Have yoyo'd and struggled most of life with the weight! Health issues and meds have not helped! Did well for a bit when first tried my fitness pal..but..between med changes, my mother developing cancer..BOOM...so...back at it..husband does not help when comes home with ice cream or freakin cheese dip and Fritos..I freely admit..I am a carb craving salt sucking person...truly trying to curb that.....really trying to write each day and add every morsel..I am a coffee addict as well...help!
  • KarynKAT
    KarynKAT Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi! Almost 39 year old Mom of 2 girls. I am struggling with my weightloss. I'd love some accountability! I have yo yo'd for a very very long time. I self sabatoge all the time. I have bipolar disorder but i am medicated and mostly stable. My mood does fluctuate but within a normal range. My mood dictates my eating. Mad, sad,stressed, bored & disappointment and I eat. I WILL NEVER GIVE UP! No matter what I start fresh every day. I will win this war!!
  • kegofstout
    kegofstout Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi all I am 38 and need to lose about 20 pounds. I would love some friends so I have accountability. I have four boys, a desk job and a husband who is always tempting me with drinks and snacks!! I do good for about a week( at the most) and then get lazy. Please feel free to add me :)
  • Tdsimps2
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm a 28 year old stay at home mom of two (ages 5 and 2). I live in Michigan, so the weather this time of year is horrible. I lost 25 pounds over the course of last year and am still in the process of losing the last 15 pounds. Feel free to add me! Any type of support is appreciated
  • 39in39
    39in39 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Lots of familiar sounding stories. My name is 39in39 because I'm 39 years old and plan on shedding 39 lbs this year.
    I'm a SAHM of 3 kids and was recently diagnosed bipolar 2 after years of not knowing what was wrong with me. Now I'm stable and hitting this hard!
  • joylevelup
    joylevelup Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Good luck
  • kalvaflores1
    kalvaflores1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me i have got to lose 70 lbs.....trying to get half of that by mid March.