Which weight loss program to choose?

Options
I am 58 years old , accumulated 50lbs over 30 years, 2 kids, etc. I have tried weigh watchers every other year since age 16 , can't do nutrisystem or any prepared foods due to thyroid issues. Think I have the DETERMANATION to do on my own BUT CANT GET PAST DAY FOUR !!! Would like to partner with someone who's on my same path. Maybe do weightwatchers together ? Or develop and share are own diet programs. I live near Natick, MA , LIKE TO WALK can't do many arm exercises due to slight rotator cuff injuries. Even if I just find a online daily partner in this journey:). I am a foodie , dine out frequently but need to lose and firm up - SOS

Replies

• clf1284
    clf1284 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I don't follow any weight loss program. Too many restrictions and rules to live by for this girl right here, haha. I prefer just trying to make healthy choices and eat my favorites (that aren't the healthiest) in moderation. Simple swaps and changes can add up to make a big difference.
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I am currently participating in the weight watchers program, however my membership will end on February 7 as I don't want to pay any more. The program really works it is so expensive. Since I have been a member so many times I am well aware of how the program works and I do it on my own. I log my food and exercise into my MFP diary often. Feel free to add me as a friend as I am on the site daily and could use all the support I can get.