Needing some motivation

Options
I am 30 years old, divorced mother of 2 wonderful boys. Recently I have had some health issues and a bad relationship, the combo made me gain a lot of weight. I am really wanting to try and loose a lot of it yet, I lack the motivation.

Replies

• Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish, I try to stay current and encouraging. Anyone may add me if they would like some extra support and encouragement.
  • aprilcv00
    aprilcv00 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Think of a small goal.. have something specific in mind.. like a pair of jeans that you wore last month that you cant get buttoned now.. not a pair thats 3 sizes to small.. just one size.. make your first goal to be able to comfotably fit in them.. it only takes around 10 lbs and at 2 lbs a week its roughly a month... then find another pair of jeans to be your next goal. Dont get overwhelmed and frustrated and quit. If you do you will either stay the same or gain more weight. Try to log all of your food on here and don't cheat..you will only be cheating yourself. You CAN do this!! You can add me if you want.
  • shawnamarie121113
    Options
    Thanks a lot! I have been wishing on my old jeans that I can barely button now... I will keep them as a goal for me. I do want to quit at times but I'm gonna push through this time! Thanks a lot guys!!
  • airmedic8
    airmedic8 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Men are dogs...i am one