25lbs down from March 3 to May 7th

Options
zainyk
zainyk Posts: 35 Member
passportzainkassam.jpg

Photoon2011-05-07at18373.jpg

So i never thought i would post pictures but i was sitting here and i came across the picture i used for my new passport just before i came to the states 3 months ago. I decided to see what the comparison is to now so i took another picture (i'm just back from the gym, unshaven, it's saturday! and it's been a long week)

Do you see a difference? I kinda do, at least, my neck seems to have made a reappearance for the first time since the mid 90's.

for just over two months i have been sticking to the low cal diet, entering all my foods diligently, and seeing a trainer 4 times a week.

I am in the US for another 2 and a half months and i hope to lose another 25/30 lbs and go back to London 40/50lbs lighter.

No one back home has seen me since i started losing weight and i want them to be surprised at the airport.

What do you guys think?

And yes, i look horrendous in both pics, but i promise to shower imminently!

Replies

• megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    There's definitely a difference! You're doing great
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I can totally see the difference =) It's a really good idea to take pics along the way - it helps motivate me when I hit plateaus (like right now LOL) to see how far I've come and makes me want to just keep going :smile:

Best of luck to you!
  • brunettebetty
    Options
    Can definitely see a big difference! Way to go!
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Definate difference. Keep it up, people will be very surprised when seeing you at the airport!
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Definate difference. Keep it up, people will be very surprised when seeing you at the airport!
  • ampjorgensen
    ampjorgensen Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    you're doing wonderfully! keep up the good work!
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Big difference! :) Very handsome!!
  • SassyStef
    SassyStef Posts: 413
    Options
    totally see a difference!! Nice work, keep it up!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I can see the loss in your face and neck. Good job!
  • Kristylarson
    Options
    Oh for sure!!! Keep up the good work, it's paying off :) YOU ROCK! :D
  • ewhitis
    ewhitis Posts: 132
    Options
    At this rate, they won't even know you! Good work!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Looks a little like mug shots but you will definitely surprise folks back in London!! Good work!
  • Aileen46
    Aileen46 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I could see the difference easily! And you're pics look good! Congratulations on the loss!
  • zainyk
    Options
    You guys are great. Thanks all.
  • zainyk
    Options
    One of my friends on mfp suggested that you couldnt see the loss (if any) on my chin because i hadnt shaved! I think it was her nice way of telling my im a slob.

So i wanted to add a pic here of me shaven to see what you guys think.

passportzainkassam.jpg

Photoon2011-05-07at2241.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!