Here we go! Looking for new friends to help me along this journey.

Options
New to this app.. Started it last year but then got pregnant so I just gave up. But now I'm more motivated than I ever have been. My name is Bethany, and I'm gonna lose 50 pounds.

Replies

• mellythurman
    mellythurman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello Bethany !
    I would love to help keep you motivated and be friends . As long as you keep me motivated too !

Much love,
    Melanie
  • 001amanda
    001amanda Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! In the same boat! Would appreciate some support, please add me!! :)
  • musicbethany94
    Options
    Hello Bethany !
    I would love to help keep you motivated and be friends . As long as you keep me motivated too !

Much love,
    Melanie

Sure! Send me a friend request
  • lauralifts89
    lauralifts89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Let's get motivated!!! Adding you ladies :)
  • reezle2603
    reezle2603 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Melanie, I'm
    Kind of the same as you - I lost around 15lb before my wedding last year then the weight loss fell by the wayside. I'm back to it and determined to make my target weight by August and happy to help cheer you along too!
    - Xxx
  • jllotharius
    jllotharius Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    If you all would like to friend me I can't friend anyone cause I'm on the iPhone but here to be supportive as well as supported.
  • PRChica2015
    PRChica2015 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello, I could definitely use some motivation too. Please add me!
  • musicbethany94
    Options
    If you all would like to friend me I can't friend anyone cause I'm on the iPhone but here to be supportive as well as supported.

I have the iPhone too, is that why when I click on names it doesn't do anything?!?
  • musicbethany94
    Options
    reezle2603 wrote: »
    Hi Melanie, I'm
    Kind of the same as you - I lost around 15lb before my wedding last year then the weight loss fell by the wayside. I'm back to it and determined to make my target weight by August and happy to help cheer you along too!
    - Xxx

Okay melanie! Add me
  • adihsar
    Options
    Hi Bethany. I liked that you said you're gonna lose 50, instead of you want to. Claim it! :) I'm Rashida and fairly new to MFP as well. I had my third child in 2013 and I'm on the road to claiming my confidence and health.
  • adihsar
    Options
    ok. i added you.
  • jasminliz
    jasminliz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi!

lets cheer each other on!!

liz
  • louiseenorris
    Options
    I am new on here - :)